best way to shut someone up?

Guest petrolhead1989

Steal his thunder. Anytime time where he would go in with his line, say you are a learner and your mate has a full licence. Say it enough times and he will ask you why you keep saying that. Then you can not only tell him how stupid its sounds, but he will know how stupid it sounds.

That or kick him in the bollocks.

How old is this nincompoop, anyway?

26 i believe.

Seriously needs to start acting his age :lol:

I'd love to meet the guy just to wind him up for entertainment value. I reckon he seems the type of guy I could wind up very easily.

26 eh...

I could wind this guy up something rotten. :twisted:

The best option is... Swap the reg plates over, and have his bike. Then yours will be faster.

That way when he next says it just say "every time he says this his bike gets a little bit slower than it was and mine faster".

So long as they are identical!

How old is this nincompoop, anyway?

26 i believe.

Seriously needs to start acting his age :lol:

26? Ha! I passed my driving test when he was barely out of nappies (My driving licence says 8th July 1993).

Has he got a sister or half decent looking mother..see if you can bang one of em or both, that will shut him up :thumb:

I remember you saying the same thing for having a boss who's a dick, is that your go to way of getting back at people in life lol

Has he got a sister or half decent looking mother..see if you can bang one of em or both, that will shut him up :thumb:

I remember you saying the same thing for having a boss who's a dick, is that your go to way of getting back at people in life lol

Are you stalking me :shock: Lol .....I can't remember saying it before....

You got a sister ?

Are you stalking me :shock: Lol .....I can't remember saying it before....

You got a sister ?

Shag his daughter.

Yes I am stalking you :twisted:

Your profile say you are 25 so just pass your test and get a bigger bike. You can do DAS at your age can't you?

Your "mate" keeps pointing out that he's got a full licence cos he's on a learner bike. 125s are for learning on or a cheap city centre commute, on the open road they are about as much fun as piles.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE on the whole "ive got a full licence" situation..

was chatting to him today about licence's..

and i found out, he is actually 19!

So, in no particular order of the convo, he went on to say how you only need to do the MOD 1 to be able to remove L plates and have pillion passengers on a 125.. apparently he thinks that the MOD 2 is only to be able to be able to ride a bigger bike!

I was like "Da fuqqq"????

So basically, he has no idea how the bike test's work, therefor, not actually done his MOD 2, = Riding around with just MOD 1 completed, and no L plates, and takes his girlfriend on the back of his bike!!

OK, well thats stupid enough, but it gets better..

He then went on to say that he has his A1, A2 and DAS licence, he did them all at the same time!

i said "well once you dont your DAS, its basically doing all your tests at once, so doing your A1 and A2 is out the window. unless you done the A1, then A2, and then DAS.. But on another note, your not old enough to do your DAS, by law, you have to be 24"....

he then replied with "yeah but i was allowed to take mine early, because i had a job that involved riding"...

i was getting really interested in this convo from this point.... and replied to him with "the law is the law, 24 to do your DAS licence, just like its 17 to do your car licence, they dont let you do your car licence at 16 just because you have a job that can involve you driving"....

He didnt reply to that!

so i then wrote him another message saying "anyway, So, let me get this all sorted in my head.....

1. your have done your DAS licence, at the age of 19, even though the law is 24?

2. you never had to do your MOD 2 part of the test, Just the MOD 1 and thats your licence?

3. having a driving job allows you to manipulate the law, and get your licence at an earlier age.

4. you have your "full" DAS licence, but still riding around on a 125, and talking about getting a restricted R6? why restricted? if you have your DAS licence, you dont need to restrict it, can have it full power.... And in the case, get an R1 instead :D

??????

I got a reply of "what the f**k do you know about your bike tests anyway? your still on L plates"..

i replied with "do you remember we was chatting about health issues, and i told you about my hole in my heart??

Well i DID have my licence.. my proper DAS licence, in which i did my MOD 2 test to achieve..

But sadly health deterioration meant i had to surrender my licence to be able to ride a high powered vehicle, for safety reasons, and i could not take my DAS until i was 24... So clearly i know more about licence's than you, and actually riding around legal, unlike you.. if you only passed your MOD 1, you are not entitled to ride a motorcycle bigger than a 125, nor are you entitled to remove your L plates or carry pillion"...

He deleted me off facebook after he read that :lol:

haha classic mate!!

where do you find these idiots??

Best find his girlfriend and let her know he's not licensed to taker her on the back.. let her have the conversation with him... that would be fun to be a fly on the wall!