cbr600rr trackbike. winter service.

:shock:

it used to be common practice to exchange and some places still offer the service you pay a lot less for the parts then

I would sooner keep the others though as you never know when you may need them

Ive never earnt so much and been so poor lol.

I think she understands its an addiction, if not il blame you Fro because you posted that novice day back in 2014 and that was the start of it.

Hopefully get it all stuck back together on sunday, remaped in january and that will be me done.

I forgot to ask the other day... Why didn't you go for full slicks? I know the SC are mega but if it's a track only bike why would you not?

Slicks are no good on cold days and im not out performing supercorsas so no need.

You can buy pairs of supercorsas from bsb meetings and them lads are alot quicker then i am.

Yer 400 is about a normal euro trip but when you factor in fuel to pick up/drop of your bike/ flights/hire car/food ect it comes up around a £1000.

Mates just been to portugal but drove there in his van.

No fork oil yet so i stuck the forks back together just so i can push the bike out the garage.

Everythings back together gave it a oil and filter change and started it up.

Really need this fork oil to turn up now!!!

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/vtrdonk/Cars/20151220_150317_zps0gdfxymc.jpg

I got a full set of castrol honda graphics of ebay but i creased a few so pulled them off. I had a few left.

The oil is just motul fork oil. It was ment to arrive with my shock and springs but never did. Must be lost in the xmas post.

• 4 weeks later...