2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

Awww man I cannot find the quote about this from the Game of Thrones books (I think Maybe Clash of Kings), where Ygritte is calling Jon Snow a southerner and he gets all offended then realises that it's all just perspective anyway.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Plenty of people have made it to the rally on a 125 in the past, you'll be fine! Makes it a bit more of an adventure, doing it on a little bike. Where would you be riding from? My soon-to-be new bike has the same sort of range as yours and an equally painful looking seat, so I'll be stopping constantly on the ride there too :lol:

If I can sweet talk the gf I might combine it with a holiday and show her the area of the country. Depends if she feels our soon to be little one is safe round you lot....

Plenty of people have made it to the rally on a 125 in the past, you'll be fine! Makes it a bit more of an adventure, doing it on a little bike. Where would you be riding from? My soon-to-be new bike has the same sort of range as yours and an equally painful looking seat, so I'll be stopping constantly on the ride there too :lol:

Rant I'm seriously considering this if I can get leave. I'll ride up with you if you fancy some company? I took have to find a way to attach camping kit :)

Could be a good laugh! Should warn you though, I can't get out of work on the Friday so I'm setting off from Waterbeach either at 4pm or 1pm (need to ask the boss if I can switch to the other shift pattern for one week so I can get out early :lol:). If you manage to get the leave, let me know your travel plans and I'll see if I can meet you along the way!

Might have a girlfriend on a second bike, she hasn't yet decided whether she will (A) Ride up on the CG125 (B) Do her DAS by then and ride up on a CB1100 © f**k it, get a train. I can guarantee she won't be on my bike with me as she's already said that she will never go pillion on it :lol:

Might even try to come over to meet you guys as well :)

Not sure if Jay will be on bike or in car, as I've promised camp beds to Hoggs it may be the second or the sprint will look like a luggage donkey! :D

Not sure if Jay will be on bike or in car, as I've promised camp beds to Hoggs it may be the second or the sprint will look like a luggage donkey! :D

Oh I don't want to cause problems! If he wants to bike we can come collect stuff. or sleep on the floor :lol: