2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

It better bloody work for this years too :lol:

be good to see you again Joe :)

Haha it will don't worry. Any excuse to drink beer, ride a motorbike and sleep in a tent ;)

...and draw cat faces on people.

I managed about 90% of the pub I think! Nearly got the bride too..

As it's so close to where I live, I'll probably take Friday off and be there to say hello as people arrive. There's a lot of faces old and new I'd like to see, it's always a surprise how some personalities clash on here but get along well in person. Will sort out payment soon from home for the pair of us.

Will see how we go, but the Saturday I've put aside for my grans birthday. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So last year the rally was like a millions miles away from me, but this year its f**king 10minutes away hahah.

So i'll pop down on the Grom and you guys will be happy to know i'll lead the 125cc ride out if you like, so someone on a 1000cc doesn't have to sit at 40mph all day :cheers:

Don't know if i'll camp yet as a taxi and my own bed is far more enticing, but i'll be there :3some: :3some:

made the decision i will be over for the saturday no idea if it will be on the bike or in the car but i shall put in an appearance

Will you be camping steve?

made the decision i will be over for the saturday no idea if it will be on the bike or in the car but i shall put in an appearance

Will you be camping steve?

no mate wont be overnight will be for the afternoon/evening depending on what time i manage to roll up was going to give you a shout anyway as i have no idea what we are meant to be paying/donating or what ever

Ok, so I just tried a second time using my debit card instead of my bank account as the payment method, and it still isn't appearing as a completed transfer. So you'll either get my money twice, or not at all! Sounds fair to me :thumb: