2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

When is the deadline for this?

Also, if I do come there is a good chance I will be in the car :( :crybaby:

although good news for those in North London if I do drive, as I can carry all the gear :mrgreen:

Ideally a couple of weeks before :thumb:

Turns out I don't need to wait that much,

I will be there with the missus, which means I will be driving.

I will sort payment out this week once pay day has arrived. I am not 100% If I will be there all weekend but will let you know, this is subject to holiday approval at work.

I've turned up at the rally in a car before and it's likely that my OH will be in the car with all mine and maybe some of Hoggs/Glorian/Rants gear too! :mrgreen:

Will be good to see you there x

I've turned up at the rally in a car before and it's likely that my OH will be in the car with all mine and maybe some of Hoggs (that is actually Gin's stuff anyway because Hoggs is rubbish and doesn't have stuff)/Glorian/Rants gear too! :mrgreen:

Fixed that for you :mrgreen:

I've turned up at the rally in a car before and it's likely that my OH will be in the car with all mine and maybe some of Hoggs (that is actually Gin's stuff anyway because Hoggs is rubbish and doesn't have stuff)/Glorian/Rants gear too! :mrgreen:

Fixed that for you :mrgreen:

Haha! Here was me being polite :mrgreen:

I've already started making sure I know where all the Rally stuff is so it'll be ready to go.. However months in advance! :oops: .. I'm just dreading the "Right, it's next weekend.. Now.. Where did I put that F-ing camp bed!"

Stu wrote:

What it costs and how to pay:

£5 per person Per night to be paid in advance by PayPal, cheque, postal order or cash ( registered post recommended),

Payment detail for paypal, all payments via paypal must be sent as a gift to avoid the fee's , please DO NOT use the donate button, remember to include your username in the comments box

paypal email is: [email protected]

Please PM me for my address if you wish to pay by cheque, postal order, bank transfer or cash.

what the £5 for... if its for the camp site and stuff then if im in a B+B then do i need to pay it. ?

im not saying im gonna moan about it just wondering.

Stu wrote:

What it costs and how to pay:

£5 per person Per night to be paid in advance by PayPal, cheque, postal order or cash ( registered post recommended),

Payment detail for paypal, all payments via paypal must be sent as a gift to avoid the fee's , please DO NOT use the donate button, remember to include your username in the comments box

paypal email is: [email protected]

Please PM me for my address if you wish to pay by cheque, postal order, bank transfer or cash.

what the £5 for... if its for the camp site and stuff then if im in a B+B then do i need to pay it. ?

im not saying im gonna moan about it just wondering.

Stu's saving for a new bike :raspberry:

yes the £5 per person per night is for the camping fee

No if you are in a B&B you dont pay the £5

There is no room left at the venue for B&B though as these are all taken already!

there is a couple of places local I believe

Will transfer you another £5 some point stu, looks like im gonna be doing the whole thing.

Mostly as i'm bringing a little convoy who will get lost without me :D

We would be helpless indeed!

1786b202b9e22488f07a99c0f41fd276.jpg

I regret not buying that doll... Would have been fun to hide it in hoggs sleeping bag :D

Go back! I'm pretty sure no one else will have parted with cash for it! :lol:

I regret not buying that doll... Would have been fun to hide it in hoggs sleeping bag :D

Go back! I'm pretty sure no one else will have parted with cash for it! :lol:

Don't encourage him!!!

Will transfer you another £5 some point stu, looks like im gonna be doing the whole thing.

Mostly as i'm bringing a little convoy who will get lost without me :D

:thumb:

make sure you hold their hands tight so not to lose them :mrgreen: