2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

I might be up for this. Only thing is my tent is massive! Seems a bit silly having a two bedroom tent for just one person. Might see what cheap ones there are.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you buy a new one, pitch it in your garden before setting off so you can make sure it's big enough! Couple of years ago me and Ricky both bought the same tent because it was meant to be 2m long, turned out when we got to the rally that they'd measured from guy rope to guy rope :lol:

If you buy a new one, pitch it in your garden before setting off so you can make sure it's big enough! Couple of years ago me and Ricky both bought the same tent because it was meant to be 2m long, turned out when we got to the rally that they'd measured from guy rope to guy rope :lol:

yeah not a good move when you are 2m tall eh ollie :lol: :lol:

I might be up for this. Only thing is my tent is massive! Seems a bit silly having a two bedroom tent for just one person. Might see what cheap ones there are.

I've done that myself. [emoji1] Bought a tent on the way to Bass week in the lakes. Was on the water all day. Had a few and then got the tent out of the bag. First thing I found is that the pic on the packaging showed red. The tent that came out had a floral design. Then got in it to find there was no way possible to lay flat.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/2-seconds-easy-i-pop-up-tent-1-man-green-id_8347888.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm getting one of these mate! You can wear it like a backpack and all i'll need is pegs :D.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/2-seconds-easy-i-pop-up-tent-1-man-green-id_8347888.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm getting one of these mate! You can wear it like a backpack and all i'll need is pegs :D.

Looks good mate. Sounds like a plan!

Hang on a minute!.....What's this about fancy dress??? Is it mandatory? Is it comes kind of satanic ritual???? Will I get turned on????

I'll be the one going as The Wig, the stigs fat untalented cousin [emoji38]

no its not mandatory but from this year onwards anyone without fancy dress has to buy all mods and admin alcohol all night :lol:

I'm going to wear something to make you buy me drinks not to do fancy dress again [emoji23]

no its not mandatory but from this year onwards anyone without fancy dress has to buy all mods and admin alcohol all night :lol:

*buys a pair of 99p cat ears*

:up:

[emoji15] ....I shall be wearing fancy knickers then.

*buys a pair of 99p cat ears*

:up:

pussy :up:

I'm going to wear something to make you buy me drinks not to do fancy dress again [emoji23]

You have much to learn :lol:

You have much to learn :lol:

Is that the aim of the fancy dress? [emoji3] even better!

Im not going to wear anything.. Then you'll all be buying me drinks! and laughing especially the ladies ;)

Naked pingu?

Stu, I wants a refund!

Im not going to wear anything.. Then you'll all be buying me drinks! and laughing especially the ladies ;)

Naked pingu?

Stu, I wants a refund!

Hahaha this made my day :mrgreen: