2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

I really liked thats years rally for some reason!!

Still no idea if I can come this year :cry: I'm off on a cruise back end of August so will be awkward to squeeze in another weekend off. Will try though :D

Be great to see you again Gin.

If someone brings a Chinese bike to maintain, well dispense with the spanners and just use the matches.

They won't get onto the field..

:mrgreen: Yay! :yay: You too! Can't wait to see your outfit..

If someone brings a Chinese bike to maintain, well dispense with the spanners and just use the matches.

Between you, Glorian and Rant there's going to be quite the pyre awaiting sacrifices :lol:

I'll bring some firefighters and marshmallows...

:mrgreen: Yay! :yay: You too! Can't wait to see your outfit..

Between you, Glorian and Rant there's going to be quite the pyre awaiting sacrifices :lol:

I'll bring some firefighters and marshmallows...

I guess we will need them when the burning of Chinese bikes gets out of hand.

I'm hoping to have a bigger bike by then but I may just keep hold of the Keeway just to antagonise [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to have a bigger bike by then but I may just keep hold of the Keeway just to antagonise [emoji38]

I did wonder if you'd manage to keep hold of the 125 until you said :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did wonder if you'd manage to keep hold of the 125 until you said :).

;-)

so y ou will be arriving on a breakdown truck then ready for the bike to be used as a firelighter :mrgreen:

so y ou will be arriving on a breakdown truck then ready for the bike to be used as a firelighter :mrgreen:

Lol it ain't that bad. And I'll make a wickerman out of anyone that goes near with any flame [emoji38]

Stu, will this be to big for the campsite. Not had it up (the tent) since Glastonbury festival in 2012 but it seems ok.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160612/dafc917499a84a4de9f2e2122af3cb46.jpg

Should be fine its a big field :lol:

Good stuff! Wasn't sure as I got turned away from a few places in North Cornwall in 2011.

Good stuff! Wasn't sure as I got turned away from a few places in North Cornwall in 2011.

Good grief... my family tent is about twice that size, I'd go spare if I rocked up at a campsite and they refused it :lol:

Good grief... my family tent is about twice that size, I'd go spare if I rocked up at a campsite and they refused it :lol:

We did and we drove away from the first place in shock lol. Learned a lesson though and book every time now.

This reminds me I still need to buy a tent! I've seen a few but I have no idea what's easiest on a bike. Can anyone recommend me a 1-2man tent that's easy enough to get on a bike?

can't remember the brand I have but it was from halfords and was a fairly cheap one. Has managed 3 rallies plus a few other weekends away with no problem.

Best advice I can give is to get a 2 man tent rather than a single. This way you have room in the tent for your clothes, bags, lid etc. 1 man tents are tiny!!

Did they wait until you'd erected it before turning you away?

I had the tent laid out ready to peg the base down and an in bred, six fingered banjo player told us we where to big for the plot and we would have to pack up.

The 2nd one we tried told us straight away as I asked him as soon as we got there. Ended up a beautiful one near St Ives with no problems.

This reminds me I still need to buy a tent! I've seen a few but I have no idea what's easiest on a bike. Can anyone recommend me a 1-2man tent that's easy enough to get on a bike?

This too big?

http://www.halfords.com/camping-leisure/camping/tents/aventura-2-man-dome-tent-with-porch?cm_mmc=Google+PLA-_-Camping-_-Tents-_-339058&_$ja=tsid:60494%7Ccgn:GoogleShopping%7Ckw:339058&istCompanyId=b8708c57-7a02-4cf6-b2c0-dc36b54a327e&istItemId=xtrrmwmpq&istBid=tzti&_$ja=tsid:35522|cid:344535124|agid:25438436644|tid:aud-80976661309:pla-226262894644|crid:89806967644|nw:g|rnd:16580580053674841624|dvc:m|adp:1o2&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHOW-QLJj2AzipK8XdPF9nBzIt8T92kFaBDUR7Jqj33BxoCyp_w_wcB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After tiggies Halfords recommendation I was literally just looking at the same one! Is it easy to strap a tent and sleeping bag to the back? What am I going to need to do so?

This too big?

http://www.halfords.com/camping-leisure/camping/tents/aventura-2-man-dome-tent-with-porch?cm_mmc=Google+PLA-_-Camping-_-Tents-_-339058&_$ja=tsid:60494%7Ccgn:GoogleShopping%7Ckw:339058&istCompanyId=b8708c57-7a02-4cf6-b2c0-dc36b54a327e&istItemId=xtrrmwmpq&istBid=tzti&_$ja=tsid:35522|cid:344535124|agid:25438436644|tid:aud-80976661309:pla-226262894644|crid:89806967644|nw:g|rnd:16580580053674841624|dvc:m|adp:1o2&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHOW-QLJj2AzipK8XdPF9nBzIt8T92kFaBDUR7Jqj33BxoCyp_w_wcB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After tiggies Halfords recommendation I was literally just looking at the same one! Is it easy to strap a tent and sleeping bag to the back? What am I going to need to do so?

Can't help there mate as it's my first time. I'm just going to use bungee and a cargo net.

If I pass on Thursday I maybe be able to fit some of your stuff on the triumph.

Just ordered that tent but the reviews show it isn't the best at keeping water out! Will bring along an extra tarp sheet I think. Every time I've been camping I've slept in a puddle

Edit: cancelled that order and got this, has much better reviews and it's only 60cm long when packed up.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00KAPJF0G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1465739786&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=2+man+tent+waterproof+double+skin&dpPl=1&dpID=311lIThsuIL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;