2016 Rally attendance list

Stu

I've just seen this is about 30 minutes ride from mine! I may at the very least make an appearance and join you for the ride out :) (If that's ok ofcourse). However I will attempt to come *get permission* for the whole weekend :D.

Permission granted :D. I'll pay up when I get paid and start working out how to fit a tent into a backpack. My old man might be joining up too if he's welcome, he just needs to check he is free that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one has developed my idea for a rally tent jacket that uses airbag technology .......basically, as you fall over the airbag mechanism goes off and envelopes you in a tent......I'm sure there would be a market for this..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Put the date in the thread title so it acts as an obvious reminder when it is - I'm crap at remembering dates.. Lol

also crap at reading through the forum too :lol:

this is just the attendance list the information thread is here http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Put the date in the thread title so it acts as an obvious reminder when it is - I'm crap at remembering dates.. Lol

also crap at reading through the forum too :lol:

this is just the attendance list the information thread is here http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yep but that thread isn't appearing much so I'm not getting constant reminders!

We do now have a handy calender feature too :mrgreen:

(Oi Boss, get a thread started to let people know about the new awesome feature?)

We do now have a handy calender feature too :mrgreen:

(Oi Boss, get a thread started to let people know about the new awesome feature?)

Is is a Google calendar? If so, share the link and I'll add to my calendar subscriptions.

that looks like Nman! :lol:

:laugh:

I am so excited for this meet :D now, back to costume planning

I love fancy dress, I won't get a costume along with me which sucks as I know I'm gonna feel left out when everyone else is dressed up

How comes you can't bring a costume along? :?

I'm squeezing a tent, sleeping bag & clothes onto my little CBF :mrgreen:.

I won't even have room for more beer! I gotta find a shop for some when I arrive.

Ok..

1.) That is No Excuse :mrgreen: You just need to get more creative with bungie nets and soft panniers!

don't make me bring out pictures from previous rallys of some amazing bike luggage Jenga! :lol:

2.) Don't worry about food and drink, we normally get there with all the kit, off-load and then do a run to the local Tesco etc for weekend supplies :thumb:

Ok..

1.) That is No Excuse :mrgreen: You just need to get more creative with bungie nets and soft panniers!

don't make me bring out pictures from previous rallys of some amazing bike luggage Jenga! :lol:

2.) Don't worry about food and drink, we normally get there with all the kit, off-load and then do a run to the local Tesco etc for weekend supplies :thumb:

I do need some more bike luggage it's just expensive for my skint-self right now :D! I'm glad that we do a food & drink run, I've already tried to scout the closest shop on google maps :D.

Put a thread sale / wanted thread asking if anyone has anything lying about..

I have a tank bag you can have [emoji1]

Put a thread sale / wanted thread asking if anyone has anything lying about..

I have a tank bag you can have [emoji1]

Awesome :D I'll get one up! Been having a look on eBay and stuff too :)

Good place to look.. :)

You never know what people have had sitting in their cupboard for a year or so that they'd part with for £20 or so and postage!

I might be up for this. Only thing is my tent is massive! Seems a bit silly having a two bedroom tent for just one person. Might see what cheap ones there are.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk