Dating....

Igloo

Not sure how good it would be for "Dating" but I've recently found a website/app called meetup basically lists loads of groups around your area e.g 20-30's drinks nights, all sorts of stuff worth a look

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I had completely the opposite problem with female attention shortly after I bought my ZZR600 (22,000 miles, black, lovely condition). Hoards of large-breasted women would literally rip their clothes off and hurl themselves at me as I was riding along (12 months MOT, very good tyres). In the end my wife got so jealous she made me put it up for sale (£2,500 but will take offers) since when all the attention has stopped.

I just wish I could help you out...

:wink:

I had completely the opposite problem with female attention shortly after I bought my ZZR600 (22,000 miles, black, lovely condition). Hoards of large-breasted women would literally rip their clothes off and hurl themselves at me as I was riding along (12 months MOT, very good tyres). In the end my wife got so jealous she made me put it up for sale (£2,500 but will take offers) since when all the attention has stopped.

I just wish I could help you out...

:wink:

You win the best reply award :D

Just to update those interested: still no dates :( had an interesting chat with a few ladies a few weekends ago when out on the night. I was too sober and they were too drunk unfortunately...

No no you got it wrong. ...

Go for the drunk woman :D

Unfortunately I was on duty. I got a couple of hugs, a few kisses on the cheek and a few photos wearing my hat... I can't do anything in those circumstances :P

Presume you're OB then igloo.

Is there not some sort of dating site especially for woman who like a uniform? Or I could have just made that up. :|

had an interesting chat with a few ladies a few weekends ago when out on the night.

Igloo. This doesn't count. :roll:

had an interesting chat with a few ladies a few weekends ago when out on the night.

I've got a couple of conversation starters should I bump into them again [emoji57][emoji106]

Have you tried some meetup groups of things you're actually interested in? Go because you want to do whatever it is worst case you make some new friends. Best case you meet someone you like or some new friends know someone who is available :)

I've got a couple of conversation starters should I bump into them again [emoji57][emoji106]

Just walk up to them and say..."Vaginal Dryness is a Killer......Meet the Cure". 8-)

Could be worth a shot you know!

Have you tried some meetup groups of things you're actually interested in? Go because you want to do whatever it is worst case you make some new friends. Best case you meet someone you like or some new friends know someone who is available :)

I went on a few meetup groups and would also recommend it - met lots of nice people and had some good days/nights out.

Igloo.

Look at the facts.

You obviously have a decent job. Ride a bike.

Think of yourself as a catch. Confidence is everything.

Practice talking shite.

Have a few stellas and just have a laugh.

Don't think of every girl you meet as a future wife.

Go with the flow.