TOGS: Attack of the Kawasakis! (Ride 2 - 4th June)

Gin

Ok my shizzle might be changing and I *might* be able to come...fingers crossed. I'll know a deffo on Saturday I reckon :)

Hmm Ducati eh? Wonder if they'll trade mine lol...

You know the ride out is on Saturday right? :lol: well we'll be in the pub from 12 till at least 1 I reckon so feel free to rock up if you're freeeee

Change of plans for me, I think I'm going to have to sit this one out now due to as some family stuff, really sorry, but I will have to catch the next one.

hope you all have a great time though.

J

Ok my shizzle might be changing and I *might* be able to come...fingers crossed. I'll know a deffo on Saturday I reckon :)

Hmm Ducati eh? Wonder if they'll trade mine lol...

You know the ride out is on Saturday right? :lol: well we'll be in the pub from 12 till at least 1 I reckon so feel free to rock up if you're freeeee

Err yeah?! Lol

Ok I'll pull me finger out and let you know tomorrow... Lol

*bump*

Just a reminder that the ride of joy is tomorrow *looks at MrBrightside* :mrgreen:

At least me, Hoggfather, Glorian and Gin will be in the pub from 12 so if you can come be cool to see y'all :D

I actually felt them glaring! Lol

I'm almost certain I'm not gonna be able to make this one :( :crybaby:

I'm able to get out for a few hours but that's not enough to get over there.

Enjoy, and make sure you get some decent pics :thumb:

I am not sure if I will be able to make it now, got a meeting with the landlord tomorrow morning so depends on what time he decides to turn up!

I will let you know in the morning :)

at least the weather looks ok.. Capture.PNG.33c1231ea48ebbc98b10297e0c8e3a4b.PNG

*bump*

Just a reminder that the ride of joy is tomorrow *looks at MrBrightside* :mrgreen:

At least me, Hoggfather, Glorian and Gin will be in the pub from 12 so if you can come be cool to see y'all :D

And hopefully Bonio, Priest and Valko.

Hoggs, how are you getting to the pub ? You going straight there or going the long way? :roll:

Well I was gonna go down the a1 but I could be tempted by a Cockfosters detour if you want :wink:

Hoggs, how are you getting to the pub ? You going straight there or going the long way? :roll:

Well I was gonna go down the a1 but I could be tempted by a Cockfosters detour if you want :wink:

I wouldn't go down the a1 - you'll be going in the wrong direction :tumble:

It's up to you, I'm 80% sure I will be able to make it. If you want to come this way we could still do m25/a1 or go through potters bar/hatfield.

I wouldn't go down the a1 - you'll be going in the wrong direction :tumble:

It's up to you, I'm 80% sure I will be able to make it. If you want to come this way we could still do m25/a1 or go through potters bar/hatfield.

Ugh pedantic :lol: I'll PM you my number you can let me know tomorrow :thumb:

Well that was a fun day :mrgreen: great to meet some new people and catch up with others. Haven't laughed that much in a while!!

Special thanks to Josh-Nav for getting me there :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/QKhxmaE.jpg

Only me and hoggfather made it to on yer bike though :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/o50MEII.jpg

But I bought some Halversson jeans so totally worth it :mrgreen:

Also the John Bunyan pub is fantastic and the owners love bikes so if you need somewhere for lunch I would definetly recommend it! :thumb:

Well a good second ride out. Was good to meet Josh and Bonio on this run, with 6 of us for lunch.

Hoggs, good choice of pub. Food was good and the landlord a character and into bikes, and We were made very welcome.

Unfortunately only three of us were able for the ride out. We took a roundabout route to yer bikes, Valko's suggestion, and Bonio had to brake off before we made it there. Was the ride out that bad? So Hoggs and I made it to the end and had a good look round the bikes, Ducati, Yamaha and of course Kawasaki.

Then next door the the clothing shop. Never a good move to take a woman shopping.

Any way a good time was had then we split and made our separate way home.

Good day out hope every one else enjoyed it.

image.thumb.jpeg.90c98c003b283042b93360a967a8a57b.jpeg

Hoggs and Hoggfather at yer bikes

As said, the pub was great, food was top notch, the company a bit iffy, but hey ( :wink: ) and a cracking ride across the Chilterns (I think that's what they were).

Bonio had to brake off before we made it there. Was the ride out that bad?

Haha. Had to be in Cambridge by 5:00 sharp. Arrived 4:59. Phew.

Sorry I messed you up at the junction.

Had a really lovely lunch :D

Was so good to see you all, you were missed MBS..

Fanks for sorting this one out Hoggs! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk