Pokémon Go

Gin

Radio 2 are talking about Pokemon Go, The presenter sitting in for Vine keeps referring to a specific pokemon as "Me-ouse".

I can hear you all wincing :D

It's taking over, I walked to a park on my dinner with a couple of gyms in and stops. There was a load of people walking round each stop and gym, even a couple of burly builder types on their dinner. It's insane how this is affecting everything.

Caught a Gyarados last night :D

The 'Life Sciences' people are working on a cure - Keep warm and stay indoors, drink plenty of fluids and if it gets worse, go to A&E.

:booty:

Have you had a 'cheeky poo' yet?

:up:

look what I caught at lunch time! Ok I did use about 30 pokeballs to catch it, but so worth it.

EU release date is apparently a few days away. The servers have been pretty stable since Saturday evening so it is believable. You do however need a stable internet connection. Flaky 3g or lower and it freaks out.

Holy pokeballs, snorlax is in like the top ten rarest lists online

Top tip there's pokestop things about every 5m along southbank :lol: my friend had much fun catching stuff and I had fun shouting "this must be one" loudly at every building

Top tip: pimms makes everything more fun

look what I caught at lunch time! Ok I did use about 30 pokeballs to catch it, but so worth it.

EU release date is apparently a few days away. The servers have been pretty stable since Saturday evening so it is believable. You do however need a stable internet connection. Flaky 3g or lower and it freaks out.

Holy pokeballs, snorlax is in like the top ten rarest lists online

Really?! It spawned at my work... same place where an eevee spawns every 90min or so :-)

I have today off work and need to go into town for a contact lens check up. This may turn into a day or wandering around town playing Pokemon GO :D I've heard there are charmanders in town...

Also, thanks to a very talanted friend. I have my very own cubone! :mrgreen: (yes I am such a child at times...)

Cubone1.thumb.jpg.cf0157b714e4719f8b597b50cddb5d59.jpg

Cubone2.thumb.jpg.8ab6e9794378c7fe64e672cb950a2d5c.jpg

I downloaded it a couple of days ago, was a bit slow and crashy at first which meant I couldn't catch the one on my desk at work etc :roll: but seems to have settled down now. So far I've caught one bulbasaur :/

A couple of days ago I saw three very nerdy looking types walking about the science park holding their phones out infront of them. Head geek said "I saw one here at 2 yesterday". Thanks to this thread I now know what they were talking about.

Well done TMBF people although I fear exposing these people to the outdoors, to which they are likely unaccustomed, may well bring about a spike in reports of allergies at the GP's surgery.

A couple of days ago I saw three very nerdy looking types walking about the science park holding their phones out infront of them.

I rode through what i class as town yesterday, and it was like a scene from shaun of the dead

Bloody games spoilt my dog walking route! Used to be nice and un busy! Now there's crowds of people, in groups of 1-2 people, all looking at their phones and doing the paranoid sideways stare of the bedroom cell brigade.

Turn around to mention it to my good lady and she's doing it as well...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk