Short levers

MR_W

Looking to do a swap of the stock levers on the gsxr as I tend to use 2 fingers when using the clutch and I end up with mildly crushed fingers.

Sportsbikeshop have some short ASV ones that fit an L3 so fairly certain they fit my L5. Are there any other brands people would recommend over ASV? Not overly keen on the Chinese route for this particular bike.

The plus side of the ASV is I have about 140 store credit with sportsbikeshop I could put towards them. However I have other things I can use that on anyway.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with the cheapie Chinese levers. I have them and they're tip top.

Agree with Mr Fro you can pay £80+ for ASV ones ,have a look at these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Short-Red-CNC-Alloy-Adjustable-GP-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Suzuki-GSXR750-2015-L5-/201455256172?hash=item2ee7ab426c:g:1VQAAOSwYHxWLMQu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've got the Chinese ones on my GSXR-600, no problems at all with them. Bought them back in March so they've had a few months to break :D

But they haven't and the colour has held aswell. Wasn't sure what to expect for the price, but really great value and good quality.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adjustable-CNC-Brake-Clutch-Levers-for-Suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-K2-K3-K4-K5-K6-/251897517534?hash=item3aa64315de:g:2oQAAOSwd0BVyGBL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: Just noticed the ones linked by spanner, they look identical but 3 times the price. Honestly I kid you not, even at £14 these have been and are still fantastic.

I've got the Chinese ones on my GSXR-600, no problems at all with them. Bought them back in March so they've had a few months to break :D

But they haven't and the colour has held aswell. Wasn't sure what to expect for the price, but really great value and good quality.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adjustable-CNC-Brake-Clutch-Levers-for-Suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-K2-K3-K4-K5-K6-/251897517534?hash=item3aa64315de:g:2oQAAOSwd0BVyGBL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: Just noticed the ones linked by spanner, they look identical but 3 times the price. Honestly I kid you not, even at £14 these have been and are still fantastic.

Which year 600 do you have?

I've got Pazzo levers on my bike.......they're pretty expensive. .....but they were on the bike when I bought it and I've had the bike 4 years now and they still look like new....... 8-)

Which year 600 do you have?

I have a 2002, but doesn't effect the quality of the levers ;)

i have Strada 7 racing levers on mine.

Not cheap but had matching suspension adjusters so couldn't resist.

http://www.strada7racing.com/images/Carbon_Fiber_Levers/Short/Strada-7-Racing_Short_Carbon_Fiber_3D_Levers_Black_1.JPG

here on my bike:

8qtHt4xsaXmxxISeM6fAgSR3pi6OvrQAoJ8KivNgR83b2XR2CLBcg6XyQlvpAfCMpQCu1Hx4I88QF5VW_XBTaQ69SD9wiJ41ZJYRnTiZNY1iAQPA4Z3E2p9N4IKcOrMpsHm7qR197UADfwhupoznyNK0_RXFTdPnCE8NJM8sdg_6As03qJC5TpMSS5Azwc7xbEGBv5sdYeVoc4qQ2_3bK17LHOnsnL1xr-myVIUmzJ_pEz1N65ntjqukqN0_LL4S33o4NSNl81JkaN_anUEDEPofxpLRUPodZeaKWiZjV6gse1pvcYUDrUrchB5te2s57LafK6k496dkfjl4A1sGB5eICm6EoIpcWHpT1TTVhRl5ID0hmwfSGVWcmoq0j2KzGQK88kDEOUUEnjYU5c1O8GaskLY-Czi7wkP_-Y7XjGOAZSBPA3HT5_nHkqw3I_w4DYTmuaQu__u0eLx0stgc3PjlxsN-9QMxR6D9ye_A6zrV4tuJCeV182yOTwkh5JYN8dD112ZWyS8CspKTndahKHvzoDvB5yskzPe6XGn5LptzU5C6yKEfR0yQAIIENimMKFNmuiM0AijFMPS22gkQ2CIYNQS7Sv6m=w1972-h1478-no

So it seems there is a split on the forum between those who like the posh ties and those who are a bit tight ;)

I'll probably have a crack with the ones spanner linked to first. They still look nicer than the stock levers too.

Still haven't bit the bullet on the eBay ones as my only concern is something going wrong and warranty. Would be nice to not pay £160 total though :/

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CNC-Short-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Kawasaki-ZZR600-05-09-ZX9R-00-03-ZX12R-00-05-/122025871367?hash=item1c694f0807:g:Mx0AAOSw-4BXYGMU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mate stuck these on the 1999 ZX9R were doing up match the paint job and look spot on. Going to order a set for mine as im using his old ones just now. They took like 4 weeks to arrive but work well.