2017 UK Challenge 100 - Discussion Thread

Grumpy Old Git

How weird is that Iain? :D

4 pubs with the same name posted at almost the same time! :lol:

We must have been photographing them at about the same time! I will update the scores again later, Throttled Jnr wants at least a little more time as top scorer!

PS- Throttled Jnr cannot log into the forum, his user name comes up as unrecognised. Can you sort that?

Here is my spreadsheet I made, it automatically counts your score if anyone wants it. If you want to use it I think you will need to save a copy as it may be a shared document, not too sure how OneDrive works with that stuff. I'll sort my profile now Rennie :D .

It's been busy in work today :roll: :lol:

Here is my spreadsheet I made, it automatically counts your score if anyone wants it. If you want to use it I think you will need to save a copy as it may be a shared document, not too sure how OneDrive works with that stuff. I'll sort my profile now Rennie :D .

I have updated it with my tags, do they show up for you?

I have updated it with my tags, do they show up for you?

Yes, so I think you'll have to save a copy or download it :)

Might avail myself of a copy! Cheers Beefy!

I love me some conditional formatting. :thumb:

As to the Lion - Sorry but as there are lots of 'Lion' pubs, we will not accept 'Red Lion'; 'White Lion' or any other coloured Lion including 'Pink'. Again, a simple search on the interweb lists quite a few (albeit mainly in Southern England).

:cheers:

How about two lions who happen to be twins?

Here is my spreadsheet I made, it automatically counts your score if anyone wants it.

Just downloaded a copy for me, that's just the sort of thing I would do myself, cheers. :cheers:

Tips from yesterday!

Shropshire Camping and Pods isn't actually in Church stretton!

It's 3 or 4 miles down the A49 attached to The Station Pub, next to a level crossing.

There's a cafe there!(closed yesterday). The driveway entrance and where I parked is steep!

I bet this is a really nice spot in the summer 8-)

I googled a coach house, 1 came up as Bishop's Castle!

It's not! :lol: It's in a little place called norbury off the A489.

The road to it can best be described as a muddy track! :lol:

Again probably be better in the summer

I looked outside, it was cold. And the XJ doesn't have a battery.

So I made my number sheet instead. Then I thought that crayons weren't adult enough so I did one in Pshop. It's awesome.

Now I just need a battery.

I looked outside, it was cold. And the XJ doesn't have a battery.

So I made my number sheet instead. Then I thought that crayons weren't adult enough so I did one in Pshop. It's awesome.

Now I just need a battery.

pft my last was was done with actual paint on green paper :lol: