Honda xr125 2004

Crazy Welsh

http://i.imgur.com/iWF7VRy.jpg

Apologies for butting in but was that taped up or left bare ?

Not even a proper spade connector as well ..think there may be a queue to punch your "mechanic"

http://i.imgur.com/iWF7VRy.jpg

Apologies for butting in but was that taped up or left bare ?

Not even a proper spade connector as well ..think there may be a queue to punch your "mechanic"

Yeh Tim, don't even know why he did that the clutch switches are only a couple of quid :?

Sorry for the late reply. I had to have a bath and get to the concert hall to sing. All went well, did not fall over yaaay haha.

The wires were taped to the handlebars like that. Still unsure why he bypassed it. Will start having a look around my bike again tomorrow. Not a good idea while in a dress lol

Wow, out of that lot can you find the 9 pin connector that supply's the clutch lever switch with power , they will be Green/Red and Green to the connector and 2 Black from the connector to the clutch lever :wink:

Will have a look tomorrow. Trying to get out of this bloody awful dress then bed. Head is pounding from trying to sing lol. Thank you for your help. Hope you will beof hhelp tomorrow too :)

Hi awesome bike people. Having real trouble with my Honda xr 125 2004 plate. I know it is a cg engine. I have bought new solenoid, battery, starter motor, rectify, fuses but it still is not starting. When I try to start the bike the new and old solenoid make a clicking noise. Hence I thought it was the solenoid. I have checked the wires and all seem ok. Any ideas? Really losing my rag with the bike now. Been off the road for nearly a month (quite literally ruining my life, lost my job because of it). Please any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Hi welcome to my world, stupidest question have you checked the fuse or battery ? Tried jump starting it, is the starter motor wizzing or engaging does it bump?

Do you have spark or fuel ? Have you checked lol ill let you catch up

Wow, out of that lot can you find the 9 pin connector that supply's the clutch lever switch with power , they will be Green/Red and Green to the connector and 2 Black from the connector to the clutch lever :wink:

Will have a look tomorrow. Trying to get out of this bloody awful dress then bed. Head is pounding from trying to sing lol. Thank you for your help. Hope you will beof hhelp tomorrow too :)

Hi CW, fist of all when you get a chance undo that taping off the handlebars , it could be going to earth right there ,have a look at all those connectors and make sure none of them are burnt ends, you will need to buy some more tape for resealing, but the switch itself is only a few quid off e-bay, good job you get a chance to sing can forget about the bike there and just let it all out :thumb:

PS what stuff do you sing

I'm . intrigued now about how bad this dress is that you have to stop midway and worry about your bike :D

Item number 141882372219

Is this one I should order?

I sing soprano and getting out of the dress was a task and a half but eventually got out of it. Not very often I dress girly. Much happier in my bike gear.

Yes that's the one CW, also this might come in handy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161586642497?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If you could unhook that stuff off the handlebar , hang it free and see if the bike will start, but leave that blue connecting wire on for the bypass, it will be another thing eliminated, and just make sure all the wires going into your Rectifier/regulator are all good,Is it Opera you sing :thumb:

Ordered. Should be here next week. Reattach all wires. Lights horn all still work.

Not opera, no lung capacity for that but I do try and hit the high notes often sounds like I have stood on my cat though. Haha.