Trans confusion

MarkW

This is concerning... If your kids tell a teacher they identify as the opposite sex, the school will transition the child without the parents conscent..

">

Imagine , sending little Tommy to school in his shorts and a blazer and he comes home as Lorreta in a lovely floral dress .

• 2 weeks later...

a few years ago I was working as a power press setter mainly on progression tooling, when a supervisor came to me and said: " the toolmaker is on his way down to look at the new tooling to see if it is working as it was designed to do (brand new job and I was the usually the one that set them), but whatever you do don't laugh" I thought the comment was a bit odd, until the toolmaker appeared. It turned out he had applied for a sex change and had to live as a woman for two years to get the treatment, so came to view the tooling dressed in a twinset and pearls, a Deidre (coronation street) style wig and glasses, high heels and stockings. I did manage not to laugh, but I thought the get _up was not appropriate for the environment he moved in

a few years ago I was working as a power press setter mainly on progression tooling, when a supervisor came to me and said: " the toolmaker is on his way down to look at the new tooling to see if it is working as it was designed to do (brand new job and I was the usually the one that set them), but whatever you do don't laugh" I thought the comment was a bit odd, until the toolmaker appeared. It turned out he had applied for a sex change and had to live as a woman for two years to get the treatment, so came to view the tooling dressed in a twinset and pearls, a Deidre (coronation street) style wig and glasses, high heels and stockings. I did manage not to laugh, but I thought the get _up was not appropriate for the environment he moved in

Ooh I don't know ... nothing wrong with the Deirde look .

The only reason I don't understand why boys would want to play with dolls is that I don't understand why girls would want to play with them either when they could be outside blowing shit up with pipe bombs made from weedkiller.

Ahh... those were the days... :D

WHAT !!!!! where did you live Belfast...

I have over 300 what my wife calls dolls .. But the real term is action figure I collect vintage action man .I have 30 odd vehicles (tanks jeeps helicopters. bikes) and my daughter have some of my double vehicles and custom vehicles. Yet I had these since I was 5 _6 years yet i dont ware woman's clothes :twisted: so what you played with or did as a kid .

I don't really care what ppl dress like .what they are. who they shag whos there God what they eat dont eat .What the drive /ride .

but i dont fecking like there life choices shoved in my face if i have the same thing we talk dont preach to me what YOU WANT .

Also if you look like a 7ft boxer turned rugby player dress like a clown crossed with Ann summers hooker then ppl going to laugh if see you in the street . in my head as in your face is plane rude before you go out Take a look In the bloody mirror and have a good look at you..

Like the clown hooker thing ha ha

.Even when you get into the workplace where male paternity rights are so lacking and men are laughed or thought to be weak if they want to be a stay at home dad while their partner goes back to work

Wow really .. then these real men who work and the woman stays home have no fecking idea how hard !!! Mum's !!! Job is .

Iv been a stay home dad for the last 15 years and the crap iv had trying to get 3 kids out the door to catch school bus while sorting out the car as its playing up again and the Mrs need to go work in it NOW . Yea there was many times I wanted to go baxk to work .

But working 12 to 14 hrs a day 7days a week sleeping the rest the time while the Mrs needed to work 3 days for the same amount of money..end up paying over half my wages in child care . We did it because it was the best thing to do .

The only reason I don't understand why boys would want to play with dolls is that I don't understand why girls would want to play with them either when they could be outside blowing shit up with pipe bombs made from weedkiller.

Ahh... those were the days... :D

WHAT !!!!! where did you live Belfast...

I have over 300 what my wife calls dolls .. But the real term is action figure I collect vintage action man .I have 30 odd vehicles (tanks jeeps helicopters. bikes) and my daughter have some of my double vehicles and custom vehicles. Yet I had these since I was 5 _6 years yet i dont ware woman's clothes :twisted: so what you played with or did as a kid .

I don't really care what ppl dress like .what they are. who they shag whos there God what they eat dont eat .What the drive /ride .

but i dont fecking like there life choices shoved in my face if i have the same thing we talk dont preach to me what YOU WANT .

Also if you look like a 7ft boxer turned rugby player dress like a clown crossed with Ann summers hooker then ppl going to laugh if see you in the street . in my head as in your face is plane rude before you go out Take a look In the bloody mirror and have a good look at you..

Like the clown hooker thing ha ha

A prime examle of having it shoved in your face is what they've done to action man into in the money supermarket advert ...

image.thumb.png.3acb875a21c7b3b678d1cdd7121a4033.png