Good news everybody, Lockdown is over.

Bender

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Don’t worry folks the Covid testing kits that’ll get us out of this are going to be produced by a catering company that makes takeaway boxes with no experience of producing medical supplies, it might sound dubious but it ok it’s Matt Hancock’s former neighbour who used to run the pub where he lives who got the contract after sending him a WhatsApp message. You couldn’t make it up. Isn’t just the taxpayers money they’re stuffing their friends pockets with its peoples lives. 

65DF0713-E090-4173-8E01-8B5FB7F76E49.jpeg

Cue multiple Gammons chirping in with "Yeh but Corbyn"......"Yeh but Labour".

bill murray omg GIF

48 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

Just seen that several shops are advertising their opening hours for 2nd December. We've been told that lockdown was announced as 5th Nov to 2nd Dec. So it finishes midnight 2nd and we can reopen on 3rd.

Which is right?

I would have thought 2nd if it was to the 2nd

We return to work on Wednesday. 

The Sun is never wrong :classic_laugh:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11240303/when-lockdown-end-england-wales-scotland-northern-ireland/

Boris Johnson announced on Monday, November 23, that England's four-week lockdown will end as planned at 12.01am on Wednesday, December 2.

Edited by Shepherd
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Also while you’re there could you try on this for me and if it’s a good fit then wear the new helmet n sneak it into the helmet box. Cheers, you’re a diamond. 

54AD47B5-2CB2-4B90-BFAF-C41C7D83374D.jpeg

No problem at all :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Also while you’re there could you try on this for me and if it’s a good fit then wear the new helmet n sneak it into the helmet box. Cheers, you’re a diamond. 

54AD47B5-2CB2-4B90-BFAF-C41C7D83374D.jpeg

in the late 70s i bought a second hand wax cotton trials master suit from a neighbours mate for£15 i bet i couldnt do that now