Number plate changes from Sept 2021

Slowlycatchymonkey

Theres something iffy sounding isnt there. The friend who sent it is generally reliable but I couldnt find it on the dvla site either so posted it here for you more discerning internet miners to dig up the goods. Looks like so far theres zero to back it up. 

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Theres something iffy sounding isnt there. The friend who sent it is generally reliable but I couldnt find it on the dvla site either so posted it here for you more discerning internet miners to dig up the goods. Looks like so far theres zero to back it up. 

give it a while and see what happens :scratch:

More to the point - this is the last year you are allowed to have a Christmas tree. 

On account that they were a German tradition inflicted on the good people of Britain by Prince Albert. Once we get our sovereignty back we shall be obliged to throw off the shackles of European meddling.

Until of course someone points out that it was an English monk who gave the Germans the idea of the Christmas tree in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Or that our royal family were mostly immigrants anyway. 

And inbred! Though some new DNA did come into the gene pool with Andrew and Edward as I understand it? Allegedly of course! 

Guest Swagman
1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And inbred! Though some new DNA did come into the gene pool with Andrew and Edward as I understand it? Allegedly of course! 

Don’t look like it they all have that swollen head.

Now now I’m from the West Country you know, inbreeding is the sturdy foundations that produced all those spade like hands n feet that toiled the land that fed you, it’s not to be mocked 😂 

Guest Swagman

Haven't you ever wondered how those two look nothing like Charles & Anne?

And in fact don't even look like each other.

Well being as They all look like the after birth of a horse no wonder I haven’t noticed.

2 hours ago, S-Westerly said:

Go back far enough and most of us were immigrants from somewhere. And no I'm keeping my real Christmas tree, don't give a flying f**k whose idea it was! 

you might get the christmas tree police knocking on your door :damn:

Just now, skyrider said:

you might get the christmas tree police knocking on your door :damn:

The what? Christmas tree police? What they? If some version of green killjoy they can kiss my a***. If one more miserable f**ker tells me what I can't enjoy I may end up as headline in Daily Fail - "enraged gammon slaughters green peace/ XR / Corbynite / vegan / chugger / or sweet little old lady selling jam!"

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

The what? Christmas tree police? What they? If some version of green killjoy they can kiss my a***. If one more miserable f**ker tells me what I can't enjoy I may end up as headline in Daily Fail - "enraged gammon slaughters green peace/ XR / Corbynite / vegan / chugger / or sweet little old lady selling jam!"

well i think that just about covers the problem :classic_laugh: