What is it with insurance companies?

bonio

A few days ago, I got this by way of a renewal letter from Hastings

image.thumb.png.a46e975dcfcb0febf84e538dc5322d15.png

Never seen this before, and I couldn't really understand why it was so hard to find an insurer: it's just for the VanVan - a 125 with no modifications. 

So I did the comparison site thing, put in the same old details, found a reasonable deal and bought it from....

Hastings

:scratch:

1 minute ago, Stu said:

:crybaby:

All that commission I am missing out on..........

:lol: 

Bikesure and competitive rates ... really , they have been very uncompetitive the last couple of years for me .

• Like 1

Just now, Six30 said:

Bikesure and competitive rates ... really , they have been very uncompetitive the last couple of years for me .

Its all about how risk averse you your bike and your area is so say no more really :D 

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Its all about how risk averse you your bike and your area is so say no more really :D 

They just got expensive and the discount you get for being on here is bollox,... are you insured with them ?

My insurance took a big jump this year, considering my mileage is well down due to covid restrictions, it really pissed me off!  I went on a comparison site and struggled to get a deal that was any better!  What is currently going on with motorcycle insurance .... 🤔

1 hour ago, Stu said:

No! see my first reply to you above :lol: 

why dont you get an insurance company on here that does actually give a discount and a good price , bikesure are not competitive .

33 minutes ago, Six30 said:

why dont you get an insurance company on here that does actually give a discount and a good price , bikesure are not competitive .

Because not all of them are giving commission! 

• Haha 1