North Coast 500 Charity Challenge

4 hours ago, bonio said:

To be fair, it's a fair exchange: 150 quid for three dinners some tat and a photographer. The rest of the money is what you raise for the charity... it would be really unfair if you were to get anything back in return for that!

Three visits to the chippy for a fried Mars bar ain't that much 😂 

I don't think the registration fee is overly excessive and no one is being forced to go, I do think 1k for charity is excessive if you want to take pillion

• Like 1

im not saying this charity and im not saying all charities , im all for a good causes and all that..... but perhaps its just me thinking..... is that money going in some fookers pocket towards their villa in spain or in their pension pot or up their nose.

29 minutes ago, Six30 said:

im not saying this charity and im not saying all charities , im all for a good causes and all that..... but perhaps its just me thinking..... is that money going in some fookers pocket towards their villa in spain or in their pension pot or up their nose.

I used to work in the office below Alzheimer's UK. Their office was niiiiice - all the latest gubbins which seemed to be continually renewed with the next bestest thing.

They had a clear out of "old" stuff a little while back - there was a skip filled to the brim with stacks of expensive stuff that had barely been used. That's your charity money hard at work there!

Oh, also, I knew one of the girls in their office. Apparently once they had reached their donations goal for the month they got to take the rest of the month off.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

I used to work in the office below Alzheimer's UK. Their office was niiiiice - all the latest gubbins which seemed to be continually renewed with the next bestest thing.

They had a clear out of "old" stuff a little while back - there was a skip filled to the brim with stacks of expensive stuff that had barely been used. That's your charity money hard at work there!

Oh, also, I knew one of the girls in their office. Apparently once they had reached their donations goal for the month they got to take the rest of the month off.

yeh, thats what i mean, someones pockets get lined .