Super Soco TC Max

Lumor_uk

Ordered my first new bike, it's electric. My old Suzuki has fork oil seal problems that I've tried fixing myself twice and I've just given up on it. Probably needs new stanchions. The TC Max fits my commute well and I can charge at work so almost free travel. I've ordered a public charge cable adapter for it from aliexpress so I can travel the 80 miles back when it needs its service to maintain it's 5 year warranty. Have ordered from speedwaymotorcycles.co.uk just felt like sharing 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

I had one pull in next to me a few weeks ago, while unlocking my bike. Made me jump, it's so quiet. 😂

Will look forward to reading your impressions of it.

On 22/05/2022 at 18:27, MikeHorton said:

whan does it arrive? Make sure you put pics on here! 

Came back to ask... How long does it take for them to sort a bike out? I thought they wanted my money. Must be on a container from China.

47 minutes ago, Lumor_uk said:

Well it's on my drive way but I locked myself out of my house this morning so couldn't test it out with my gear on. Awaiting my wife returning home from holiday.

I hope she hasn’t just started a two week holiday. 😮

• Haha 1

Okay first impressions I love it, second impressions I love it third impressions it has some things that aren't perfect but damn I'm loving riding it.

I've never been on a grom but size wise it feels small and nimble, the suspension is firm. I've done 50 miles so far and I'm trying to find an excuse to go out on it. Around town it excels, on single carriageway it slowly gets to 55-60mph. The Speedo seems a little optimistic. The complete lack of regenerative braking (engine braking) is slightly disconcerting as you have to go heavy on the brakes or plan ahead and brake sooner for longer. The app doesn't work so I can't look at all the computer side of it. I've had the side panels off and found the tracker blinking away but I can't authorise my number on the app. Lots of others with same complaint. The dealer hadn't removed the transport lead so I couldn't charge externally. YouTube helped me out there. 

Really pleased with it, I think most of the money has gone into starting the new company and the motor and battery tech. I've removed the rear pillion paraphernalia to shave 1.6kg off the weight.

Everywhere I go it feels like everyone is looking at me going ohhh electric bike. As an introvert that feels weird.

Edited by Lumor_uk
  • Like 3