Ghost 👻

Mo33

4 hours ago, Mo33 said:

Hi everyone I'm new here i wanted to know if anyone knows who I can get a genuine ghost mot from. Reply @ [email protected] many thanks

Are you REALLY expecting any serious replies??? 🙄

And how the f**k can you get a "genuine ghost MOT"

Edited by Yorky
  • Haha 1

I am disgusted with the Mods and Admin on this group.

The Poor first time poster on this forum. Inocently asks a simple question, asking for the response in private.  It's there really any harm in that?  look at your response, it's disgusting.

The person in question might have problems with anxiety, depression there mental health or a learning difficulty.

Bullying and harassment, at the first opportunity has this forum got no compassion left?

If they where feeling low think how they feel now now!  They might be desperate, on the edge. 

How does that make you feel?  I bet your so proud!

You must take the time to support these people, every one matters.

I mean why else would you ask in an open public forum how to compete an illegal activity and give a personal email address?

I can think of no other reason Mental Health problems or a learning difficulty.

We should all suggest groups that can help and support him. As after reading the above comments here will probably never return to this site again We should all sign his email up for some help groups. 

If every one signed them up for one support group we could get him endless emails offering endless free and paid advice.  Think of the support that would offer, he may never forget us.

@Tiggie

I must commend you as being the only one offering sensible advise.

Edited by onesea
  • Haha 3