Any legal beagles on here?

Ian Frog

Following on from the things that really annoy you thread.

I mentioned how people that use their windscreen washers in front of me really boil my wee wee.

Last night I ended up in a slightly heated exchange with an overweight retard in a beat up 2008 meriva or similar who didn`t understand that I didn`t want to share his soapy washer fluid and it got me wondering surely he was actually driving without due care and attention if he failed to check what was behind him prior to washing his screen (and the justification "well I am in a car" was hysterical).

At the least it is very inconsiderate.

does anyone know if there was any actual offence?

Cheers

Ian

Unless you can prove it was done deliberately and with intent to injury. You have no case.

Any judge will tell you to keep your distance...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It's the idiots that chuck a lit cigarette out of their window that make me wonder what would happen it the lit butt burnt a hole in my jacket. 

I have gotten out of the car and put them back through their window on several occasions, it's a miracle I've not been run over 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 28/07/2023 at 21:03, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

It's the idiots that chuck a lit cigarette out of their window that make me wonder what would happen it the lit butt burnt a hole in my jacket. 

I would say that's assault.

Injury with intent or neglect.