Dylan

Timytoe

Hi, I’m a new rider looking to buy my first bike I really wanted the lexmoto LXR 125 as price for looks it was the best out there however all I see from the few there are is bad reviews yet whenever I search “best 125cc bikes” the lexmoto LXR is always top 5  any advice on whether I should get this bike or not and If so Is second hand okay?

3 hours ago, Timytoe said:

Hi, I’m a new rider looking to buy my first bike I really wanted the lexmoto LXR 125 as price for looks it was the best out there however all I see from the few there are is bad reviews yet whenever I search “best 125cc bikes” the lexmoto LXR is always top 5  any advice on whether I should get this bike or not and If so Is second hand okay?

Lots of people will tell you from experience....buy a good used Japanese 125, look after it and it will be more reliable,  cheaper to service,  and you'll get your money back when you trade up.

Don't go off online reviews, they're often not really independent.  Go into a dealers and look at bikes hands on. 

• Like 2

Okay thanks, looking at an Aprilia rs4 now friend of a friends selling as he lost a leg riding his bigger bike and this one has a minor cosmetic fault that lead to a cat N so is much cheaper then the other same age Aprilias