HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Bugger, just got this. I left mine at about 5.50 so I would not be late, then left just after 6.15. I did keep an eye out for bikers coming from godmanchester, but none passed that resembled you or Mandy. Next week for sure. Bob if you have Darren's phone number can you pm me it please. Ta

Just after 6:15! My phone-nav thing ran out of juice and I had to guess the last 10 miles or so. At least I know where it is for next time!

Sorry we missed you guys......we left here about 6:20 and got to the white swan about 6:35. Went hilton and towards fenstanton going and elsworth to Papworth on the way back. It was quiet there when we arrived, but bikes started turning up by 7. Fair collection by the time we left. Met Ken from the forum who's just got himself another bike..... 8-) Hopefully next week I'll get back from work a bit earlier and we can meet and ride over together.

I'll pm Darren' s number when I get on my laptop Neil. ..... 8-)

Its a nice little pub with a reasonably sized car park and plently of outside benches to sit on. I imaging it gets really rammed down there later on in the year (especially with no Marina or Ultimate Bikes). There was a group of BSAs there tonight, Guzzis, adventure type BMWs, a Bonnie, Ken's new cruiser - quite a mix. Not a sports bike to be seen though- my Speed Four came closest :lol:

Didn't see what they do in the way of food

Hi Mandy and Bob it was good to see you again. I spoke to the lady at the bar and she said they have regular bikers but everyone is

welcome the more the merrier. I asked her about food and she said some weeks they will have a BBQ and others a chilli and french stick

she seemed very nice.

Ken

Hi Mandy and Bob it was good to see you again. I spoke to the lady at the bar and she said they have regular bikers but everyone is

welcome the more the merrier. I asked her about food and she said some weeks they will have a BBQ and others a chilli and french stick

she seemed very nice.

Ken

Hey Ken.....it was great to see you again......and admire your new acquisition.......very tidy bike that mate...... 8-)

Hopefully see you down the White Swan again......and at the Rally?...... :wink:

Just realised, I will be able to make next Tuesday, But I`ll have to be back in Brampton for 8.00pm because....wait for it............

ITS DOMINOES FINALS NIGHT..... :yay: :cheers: :beer2:

Ok so where's the new meet up location on Tuesdays???

White Swan pub in Conington

CB23 4LN

Anyone know if tonights meeting is defo on?

Not going to make it either. I`ts not "finals" night which is at Brampton, but the final of a cup match away and we`ll need to leave Brampton at around 7.30 to get to the venue so don`t feel like flying around. Next week though, for sure.

anyone else actually going?

the first night i can turn up n meet everyone, noone comes haha

you sure you lot aint just avoiding me :lol:

Still in Northampton at the moment but may be back in time

There will be people and bikes there though if the weather stays good - I reckon about there was 20 or so last week

Bloody hell Darren, good to read you're still about. Lost my phone a few months ago so lost everyone's number. Bob gave me yours last week and I was going to get in touch when weather got a bit better. Keep looking for a bike and let us know when you have one

Made it down to the white swan last night.....was a tad cold but ok. Glad to see a couple of others make it there.... 8-)

Apparently they will be doing bbq's and other food when the weather picks up a bit....they do decent beer too....shame that we were on the bikes... :wink: Hope to make it down there next week too if the weather is ok.