HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

• 2 weeks later...

Was up at Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth getting some tyres fitted to the ST wheels and the guy said that next Tuesday is the last BBQ this year.......and he hopes that the turnout will be good as the forecast is looking fairly OK.

So....rather than meeting at Hartford Marina what say we just head straight for Papworth.....and it'll be good to see a decent turnout for the last one of the year...... 8-)

Trouble is Moo....the nights are drawing in.....so it'll be dark earlier....and especially when the clocks go back....so the Tuesday nights tend to peter out......although we are always up for a run at the weekends if the weather is OK....... 8-)

Was up at Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth getting some tyres fitted to the ST wheels and the guy said that next Tuesday is the last BBQ this year.......and he hopes that the turnout will be good as the forecast is looking fairly OK.

So....rather than meeting at Hartford Marina what say we just head straight for Papworth.....and it'll be good to see a decent turnout for the last one of the year...... 8-)

See you all there tomorrow

Let's see what state I'm in when I get there, seem to be getting old quick :( getting creaky

No can do tonight folks. Domino season has started and we`re away so we`ll be leaving the club at 7.30. Have a good un and hope to see you one weekend when weather is good. Firstly though the end of season meet.

Well....there was all 3 of us at Papworth tonight......TerryR555, Bonniebird & myself.......but that meant there were plenty of burgers to go round..... :wink:

Had a chat with a few of the other guys up there......and mentioned the end of season meet......so if the weather's OK we may get a few from the Gransden Bikers group tagging along.........potential new TMBF'rs..... :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So...next Tuesday?! (as in the 11th)

Would be the last time I could meet up with you all before I moooove. Not sure when everyone usually starts meeting up on Tuesdays again, but would be great to see the usual crowd before I leave if possible x

:cheers:

keep me informed as to where you are g oing to meet up lou as hartford still not rebuilt i will pop along

No worries, I am now unfortunately busy Tuesday night - sooooorrrrrry, trying to fit in all my goodbyes before leaving and now meeting with a pal I haven't seen in too long...and not much interest on here anyway haha! Though I would have loved to see you Steve, it's been too long. Tango and Bonnie say meets are likely to happen when the clocks go forward later in tho month. Will make a special trip down to see you all one Tues night 8-) .

What day you thinking of. I`m going to be on the bike Sunday morning. May even get out tomorrow morning as I`m on leave but they forecast fog so maybe not, we`ll see.

Is Hartford rebuilt yet???

Nearly time for Tuesday nights again, and nearly time for me to brush the dust off my bike!!

Blimey....Jayne's come out of hibernation...... :lol: :lol:

Hartford Marina has been knocked down and the site cleared....but I didn't see any signs of rebuilding when we were there last Sunday..... :roll:

Is Hartford rebuilt yet???

Nearly time for Tuesday nights again, and nearly time for me to brush the dust off my bike!!

Blimey....Jayne's come out of hibernation...... :lol: :lol:

Hartford Marina has been knocked down and the site cleared....but I didn't see any signs of rebuilding when we were there last Sunday..... :roll:

Yes I'm back! The sun is shining and I started my bike for the first time in 5 months. I'm almost ready to roll. Let's arrange something!! :)

Unfortunately I think this weekend could be out as I'm preparing the Sprint on Saturday and Alex is coming to pick it up on Sunday.......and I need to get the Speedie out and checked over and given a shakedown run.....but we'll see how time goes...... :wink: