HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

I'm going to make more of an effort this year to make the Tuesday meets, if they are still happening without the Marina. It will be my last opportunity as I move out of the area in the summer.

The Tuesday evening meets tend to start in earnest after the clocks go forwards.....so the beginning of April should see us start to dip a toe into the regular meets..... :wink:

If the Marina is still shut (which it looks like it will be) we'll probably decamp to Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth....although I don't know when they start to fire the BBQ up on Tuesday evenings....I'll see if I can find out..... 8-)

The Tuesday evening meets tend to start in earnest after the clocks go forwards.....so the beginning of April should see us start to dip a toe into the regular meets..... :wink:

If the Marina is still shut (which it looks like it will be) we'll probably decamp to Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth....although I don't know when they start to fire the BBQ up on Tuesday evenings....I'll see if I can find out..... 8-)

Late in the season last year me and my friend Simon ended up at this pub near Papworth on a Tuesday evening... it was rammed with bikers... now if I can remember the name or the location that might be helpful...

• 2 weeks later...
So...

Clocks go back this weekend.

Tuesday 1 April has the potential to be the first Tuesday meet of the year!!

Anything going down???

I could get down with that (providing I dig a bike out of the garage). Already got a day pass from the dorris sorted! ;-)

Not too sure, I think Bob mentioned something about finding out, but nothing stopping us riding over there anyway.

Bob, do you have Darren`s phone number, I lost it when I changed phones and he must think I`m a right tow rag not getting in touch for so many months. PM me with it if you do. Ta

Hi new to the site, but read your thread & thought you might want to know that Ultimate Bike Gear in Papworth is closing down. Think they have a last sale weekend this weekend, but they are selling up & moving.

At the end of last season I went to a pub near Papworth on a Tuesday and it was absolutely packed with bikers...

I just need to remember the name of the pub and the directions...

But it's definitely a possibility if Hartford and Papworth are out.

If it was a Tuesday it might have been my club (Hunts Bikers), as we meet at The Eltisley (pub) in Eltisley near Papworth on a Tuesday night once a month. It's a great pub, has plenty of hardstanding for parking & has a good garden for sitting outside in the warmer weather :)

Thanks for the heads-up HondaBL1......shame to hear about ultimate bike gear moving...... :(

There's a meet at the Crown & cushion pub in Great Gransden on the 3rd Wednesday of the month which is worth a run to...... 8-)

We'll have to have to trawl around to see what else there is....... 8-)

The Swan at Elsworth near Connington apparently has a bike meet on Tuesday evenings. Not sure if I will be back in time this evening......but if I am it could be a good alternative. .... 8-)

Anyone want to meet at the marina entrance around 6.00ish for the ride over to Conington. I know the pub as I used to pass it every day on the way to my old work place in Boxworth.

Be good to meet up again Bob and Mandy if you can make it.

Will do Bob. I`ll wait till about 6.15ish then if no one shows I`ll make my way home or go for a blat. Shame Ollie, next week and everyone else hopefully :D :bike2: