TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

:roll: I am certainly not a pervert thanks Al. People who know me do know that, those that don`t can form their own opinion once they have got to know me.

And as most may have seen from the last rally there was barely enough room for me and my kit let alone a sharer.

:roll: I am certainly not a pervert thanks Al. People who know me do know that, those that don`t can form their own opinion once they have got to know me.

And as most may have seen from the last rally there was barely enough room for me and my kit let alone a sharer.

:shock: No you most certainly are not!!!!!! :roll:

I like ya! :mrgreen: :lol:

The remark regarding the size of the tent was aimed at you Neil - Tongue in cheek!

Evertime I remember the sight of your feet sticking out of the end of the tent, I burst out laughing.

The term 'pervert' (I mean person) was aimed at everyone (Joke) :P

Sorry if I upset your sensabilities :oops:

Buy you a beer?

:cheers:

Sorry guys/gals, I`m being a prick.

I`m having a shite day, I ache all over and seem to be in constant pain, I`m being given shite jobs to do at work, putting me in a foul mood and the last thing I need at the moment is sarky, (even if meant to be humerous) remarks that my more than bountifull humour cannot cope with at the moment.

Now lets get back on topic..... I am looking forward to the rally, my fancy dress is sorted, I need to check my tent and my beer/vodka head will be well an truley on. :D

Did i miss something thought we were all joking doh!!!! :shock:

Group hug :3some: :lol:

Least u get a beer out of it neil :lol: do i get one for sticking up for ya? :lol:

Yeah of course you do :cheers: , and we are all joking Ruthie, like I said I`m in a shite mood.

Cheers Susie. I do so bloody well need it.

Hey grumpy u upset my sesa whatsa ma bob a year or two ago at a rally! is there an expiry date on make up beer?

If I knew (could remember) what you are dribbling on about, I would certainly try and obtain a beer from that event for you to sup (might be a bit 'iffy' by now though!).

Please, by all means, sidle up to me at this year's event and, if I am pi$$ed enough (i.e. after 12 noon on Saturday), I'll certainly seek to purchase you a small glass of the foaming (or stagnent) ale - Provided I am still lucky enough to have any means of procuring such festive refreshment at that instance. If bereft of the required funding, I'll try and secure some ale from an unsuspecting pervert (I mean person) no doubt upsetting their individual "sesa whatsa ma bob" in the process.

:3some:

Did i miss something thought we were all joking doh!!!! :shock:

Group hug :3some: :lol:

Least u get a beer out of it neil :lol: do i get one for sticking it up for ya? :lol:

No then, now then - I'm not made of beer! (well that is subjective of course!).

How about a sip of whatever I am drinking?

:wink:

i'll be bringing my own tent, so no sharing necessary :D

hope you're in a better mood and not so much pain neil :)

and from the sound of it, i'll be playing catch up on the saturday. no idea what time i'll get there, i'm driving up from Falmouth :shock:

just hope there's some beer left when i do arrive and gog hasn't supped it all :mrgreen:

me and hubby really want to come....

but no tent nor sleeping bags, anything that is needed we havent got :(

apart from a bike

piggy bank says no buying new things also,

fuel cost, eating cost bla bla bla bla

start saving now!! sell something!! err rob a bank!! :lol:

tent can be had for about £40 from asda or ask friends and family to see if they have one to borrow

2 man tents from £10.

And double sleeping bags for the same price on Flea Bay.[/quote

"double sleeping bag" now theres a thought... LOL

:wink: :mrgreen:

me and hubby really want to come....

but no tent nor sleeping bags, anything that is needed we havent got :(

apart from a bike

piggy bank says no buying new things also,

fuel cost, eating cost bla bla bla bla

Save money and leave hubby at home! :twisted:

Seriously though, I'm sure someone could fit you up with a tent. Bring a blanket and you'll be OK.

Eating costs? Go on a diet of Fish & Chips (or badger burger).

This is a "DON'T MISS EVENT"!!!

:cheers: