TMBF 2011 Rally! W/e of 16th July - chat & gossip thread!!

Guest Dan

Sorry guys I'm going to have to cancel :cry: having a bit of a hard time at the moment and basically if I don't really scrape my pennies together I'm not going to have anywhere to live in three weeks :(

Oh no Ash, that's a real shame!!! :(

Shame about the rally but worse about your living arrangements!! :shock:

I'll take you off the list, but if circumstances change just let me know & you can have a place, no worries!

Bad news Ash hope you manage to get things sorted! :(

Myself and Dan forgot to order the bloody Tshirt's aswell! Kept meaning to get my arse into gear and get measured! :roll:

I think I'll be there (space permitting) anyone riding past the Newark or Mansfield area and want some company seeing as i don't have a clue where i'm going.

Wow.. Dropping like Flies :( !!

Loads backing out.. Such a shame..

Hmm.. I need to PM col too.. Ordered mine but it hasnt turned up..

well as lots are dropping out as predicted earlier i might come myself. Aint wearing a fancy dress though. I got no shoes to go with it

Wow.. Dropping like Flies :( !!

Loads backing out.. Such a shame..

Hmm.. I need to PM col too.. Ordered mine but it hasnt turned up..

Would love to be there :(

well as lots are dropping out as predicted earlier i might come myself. Aint wearing a fancy dress though. I got no shoes to go with it

Birthday suit Kersh...no shoes necessary!

:stupid: (not calling you stupid pennie! :mrgreen: )

well im calling her stupid if she thinks that im gonna walk about all night with no shoes on. I ll trample in some of the young ones mess after they chuck up there 2 half s of cider :up:

dont know her well enough then :lol: :lol: :lol:

:up: :seeya:

*whisper* Well i think I do Stu, to know..... ;)

But I'm not gonna say that to her! :P

EDIT: to correct myself....

Actually I wouldn't say Stupid.... MAD! Yes!!! But Pennie isn't Stupid! :mrgreen:

well im calling her stupid if she thinks that im gonna walk about all night with no shoes on. I ll trample in some of the young ones mess after they chuck up there 2 half s of cider :up:

I read up to 'trample' and wondered what you were going to say next considering we're talking about you being naked.

Is there any more room at the Inn? Me and BonnieBird have just got rid of the kids for Saturday night......so if there's space we'll head up on Saturday

When I say Inn....I mean a square of grass where we can put the tent!!!

I pushed this close to the wire, I had to have an operation on Saturday to fix my sense of smell and I can't ride until this monday coming at least :shock:

If one little thing went wrong or I got an infection I wouldnt be going :lol:

Looking forward to it now. Should be a blast :)

well thats me defo not going. I ve just treated the mrs to a long weekend away with her sister to spain on the same weekend. Then i rang me mum for her to have the kids saturday into sunday only for her to tell me she has booked a weekend away too. :cry: gutted :cry:

well thats me defo not going. I ve just treated the mrs to a long weekend away with her sister to spain on the same weekend. Then i rang me mum for her to have the kids saturday into sunday only for her to tell me she has booked a weekend away too. :cry: gutted :cry:

Awww no... gutted

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO

erm....bring the kids? :raspberry:

erm....bring the kids? :raspberry:

That's a point bex, kersh don't suppose you have a mildly attractive 17 year old daughter? :mrgreen: