Possible further Rally.

Ben Whitcher

Evening everyone,

Well what can i say its a bit of a kick in the teeth especially to you guys who attended the rally and got wet but nevertheless had a really good time! Much to my disappointment of not coming.

However i have just suggested in the chat box regarding a further rally this year as pretty much majority of the rally-goers have commented saying one is not enough. For the vast amount of people that couldn't turn up to this rally i would like to know if people would like to attend another one before the winter seasons kicks in. Yes i am asking a lot especially as its not cheap however myself and others are gutted we missed out on a great laugh and would love to do a meet up sometime within the next months. I understand if people cant come to a second rally within a year due to personal circumstances but i would greatly appreciate any thoughts to getting something else organised with the likelihood of good weather to come.

Your thoughts?

Regards

Ben

It's a grand idea to try and organise more social gatherings but I'm a little 'rallied out' at the moment to even think about it - quite a lot of organising involved!! :lol:

Something worth pointing out is that it is difficult finding somewhere that provides what we need. We spent a long time & many phone calls searching for suitable venues.

Oo well its a start isn't it Sue? Hopefully everyone will chip in and the organizers will help for one final rally this year! Like i commented it is a big thing to ask for everyone almost 100 people to book time off work, spend there money etc and decide on a location. So don't get me wrong i don't expect it to be easy but something even a day out would be lovely!

Oh yes don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting it isn't a good idea at all - I'm just too tired to think about it atm! :lol:

There's nothing to stop any members organising an event - it doesn't have to be Mods. It's everyone's forum so all can get involved! :D

EDIT: Don't forget, there's this 'social' on for anyone who would like to come along......

http://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/view ... 11&t=39700

- it doesn't have to be Mods. It's everyone's forum so all can get involved! :D

Why don't you test the water with a camping weekend first and see what the response is.

- it doesn't have to be Mods. It's everyone's forum so all can get involved! :D

Why don't you test the water with a camping weekend first and see what the response is.

Best get your thinking cap on then Ben!! :lol:

all the way north ain't to far to find some good roads :D

a rally near the Scottish border sounds good fun :P

no one tell TC but im looking at top boxes, so i'd be better prepared for the next rally :mrgreen:

Sorry scanty but people from the south don't want to travel that far. That's a long long way up :) Yorkshire area seems about fair for majority of people. However its early days, would like as much input from everyone first. As primarily its got to be everyone that agrees on a location.

Mods/Admins can we get this thread noticed a bit more?

if your going to organise this ben then you cant shit out if it rains like you did with the forum rally. So im just advising you before you start to make any arrangements then you will have to be 100% committed to seeing it through

ive already got a week booked off work in mid sept, so thats perfect for me :D wales yorkshire scotland norfolk london lands end, i dont care its worth the fuel money :D