Possible further Rally.

Ben Whitcher

and why not a speedo bike wash???? :lol: Speedo's & a crash helmet!!! :lol:

If you're going to wash the speedo and the helmet, you might as well do the whole bike!

I know Daz & Danny are planning a scotland meet later this summer........

And i believe there might be a camping weekend in the Lake district coming up soon.

And i believe there might be a camping weekend in the Lake district coming up soon.

Keep us posted :)

so we need 3 rallies a year then. 1 northern, 1 southern, and 1 in the midlands somewhere. then everyone's happy. :D

Apart from the Scots, since the "middle" of the UK is north of Hadrians Wall, a small fact often overlooked by those south of the border. Apparently.

just around where i live :mrgreen:

i know that on the old political maps, the north east basically does not exist

There's the BMF Tailend show at Lincoln in Sept?

Obviously it won't suit everyone....but there may be enough people to make it a mini-meet. So, as others have said, rather than a full blown Rally it would be interested TMBF members getting together at an organized show for a few beers in the evenings and maybe organize a rideout on one of the days? I think we can all understand just how much hard work the guys put into the main TMBF Rally (and it was much appreciated too.. :cheers: ) but this could be a meet on the back of someone elses organization.

There was a campsite near Bodium castle in Sussex that had a fairly relaxed attitude that me and BonnieBird went to a few years back. Maybe a "Southern" meet there?

I'd happily go to Northumberland for a meet. I just love that area. Some reasonable campsites around Seahouses.

Basically, I think we would consider any meet....and as TC said it may be just to hook up with others just for a camping weekend.

How many would consider a trip to Pete & Rusty's in France?

Just throwing some ideas into the mix.

Bob

If any interest, I can find out about the Bodium castle venue , it,s about 3 miles from my house and there are some great roads around here?

I,ve been to Pete n Rusty,s, was a great stay with some awesome Normandy roads. I would go next year, but not this year, no money.!!!

If any interest, I can find out about the Bodium castle venue , it,s about 3 miles from my house and there are some great roads around here?

I,ve been to Pete n Rusty,s, was a great stay with some awesome Normandy roads. I would go next year, but not this year, no money.!!!

Park Farm. Good site, been there loads of times camping, has been upgraded recently and you can have fires there too. Would be an ideal place, as said, some good roads around there.

Edited by Paul

And I know a great location in northern france for a weekend if anyone fancies it. I took 10 bikers from another forum to it last summer and they loved it. Got a big barn for all the bikes too. Camping is in the field behind the châteaux. the hosts are brilliant too, one being an ex biker. Pics on my FB if anyone can see them.