I'm out of here!!

guybandit

Well I'm off to Afghanistan on Sunday so I don't think I'll be around for a while. A cooked meal once a week and showers every 4 days. Can't wait. It's a 6 month tour so I should miss all the rubbish weather and come back as it starts to warm up. Think I'll have a new bike when I get back. I don't think there's Internet where I'm going but there's a rumour we should be online by Christmas. I know it's dead cheeky but if anyone wants to send me anything I'll pm my address. Anything would be appreciated especially mags or papers. I'll be around for a few days but then I'll log on when I can.

Guy

I've topped the tank on my gsxr, put it on stands and sprayed it with acf55. Not bothered about the 125. Any reading material is good there's a few lads that have bikes so they'll all get passed around.

Guy

Ps parcels are sent to bfpo and it's free under 2kg.

PM me where stuff needs sending mate, I've got a few bike mags and I'm always wondering what to do with my used nuts....... (the magazine ;) ).

Hopefully joining the Para's very soon too.

Stay safe mate. :cheers:

Boo para's :P

Where about in the process are you?

Boo para's :P

Where about in the process are you?

I'm off to my initial 1 day fitness test in Nuneaton in about 2 weeks.

Should have it all down by then. Press ups and sit ups are easy enough, as are the various other fun things. It's running I'm shit at. :(