Twitter who is on it

medtec

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Take out of it what you want. Some of the post's in it are quite funny.

Its no more a waste of time than facebook, your on that right stu ;)

As tc says you get out of it what you want follow all the bike racers and find out the gossip as it happens, test times, results, contract talk etc etc.

Its a wealth of info and o different than wasting time on any internet gig tbh.

Like it for updates to things I'm interested in.

Hate it because everyone I know does nothing but whittle or inform me about the drab minutiae of their dull lives.

Experience tells me that friends get all pissy when you unfriendly them so I've left the account as a ghost and run a different one now.

I've registered but don't quite get it. I find Facebook makes more sense to me, every conversation is nicely grouped together so you can read through it in a more consistent way.

I've ended up following mainly photo news sites and F1 teams and use it as a news feed not quite similar to an RSS feed.

The Mrs registered last week to have a rant about when our phone lines went down for a week and managed to get more out of it in an hour than I have in 6 months, she'd got in touch with our local MP who lives just up the road (and whose phone lines were also knocked out), had a rant at our local newspaper and got an interview with them!

I've got my train company on my twitter feed, the other morning when the trains were delayed due to an electrical failure I knew exactly when the trains were expected to run again.

Oh, and I'm mojobanana...somewhat unsurprisingly.

I've got my train company on my twitter feed, the other morning when the trains were delayed due to an electrical failure I knew exactly when the trains were expected to run again.

Oh, and I'm mojobanana...somewhat unsurprisingly.

Wow thats a Brilliant idea Jo.

We only know if our trains are coming when they come into sight. Even then not all of them stop :evil:

Dont get twitter or facebook ( inless you are famous or somebody who's views are worth hearing )

If I need INFO I just use google,Utube or Forums and thats raw information not endless and pointless gossip and meaningless opinion :roll:

BTW I have no friends which is another reason I do not subscribe :oops:

Dont get twitter or facebook ( inless you are famous or somebody who's views are worth hearing )

If I need INFO I just use google,Utube or Forums and thats raw information not endless and pointless gossip and meaningless opinion :roll:

BTW I have no friends which is another reason I do not subscribe :oops:

I have no friends :P