TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Looking like I can make this, if I turn up, will people talk to me? I am VERY shy! :P

hmmm we may take the piss a little lot but thats about it :lol:

A 19 Stone (currently) 6' bloke with no hair on a knackered old divvy 600 thats been hand painted in black hammerite.

What could there POSSIBLY be to take the piss out of????????

:up:

A 19 Stone (currently) 6' bloke with no hair on a knackered old divvy 600 thats been hand painted in black hammerite.

What could there POSSIBLY be to take the piss out of????????

:up:

you green like the avatar? :mrgreen:

:seeya:

Possibly Terry - we just need to make sure that all our members that want to come have a space, you understand :)

He could always join the forum then there's no problem! :lol:

im sure there will be some piss take out of my black and pink primered zxr lol!

Especially 'coz you painted over the skulls, Nat :twisted:

I strangely don't care :)

The state I`m normally in, I could be in the next bloody field, so I`m with Gary :lol:

Hey Neil.....you normally are!!.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK Bob, rub it in. :lol: :lol: I do seem to remeber (or being told) that I did get a little lost last year. This year I`m drinking Kaliber. :shock: (Not)

Ohjay, I'll be riding up from Milton Keynes if you'd like a guided tour? I remembered the route last year so the likelihood I'll find it again is pretty good.

I don't suppose you'll be passing Banbury way? And avoiding motorways?? I'm not going to be on a full license until very late this year, maybe (very) early next..

Well, we got a 'placement' for the son sorted, so I am a definite plus the wife! Can't be doing trolling through all the pages trying to track down the latest list to add to, can someone in the know put us on the list?

We're coming up from Newport/Bristol direction if anyone wants to ride up together, will be avoiding motorways cos their boring!

Matt

can someone in the know put us on the list?

Done

can someone add kitty to the list , not sure if she's definite yet , and she may only come for one night , unless i can find a dog sitter

and done :)

Ohjay, I'll be riding up from Milton Keynes if you'd like a guided tour? I remembered the route last year so the likelihood I'll find it again is pretty good.

I don't suppose you'll be passing Banbury way? And avoiding motorways?? I'm not going to be on a full license until very late this year, maybe (very) early next..

Let me have a look at the route, may be able to figure something out.

count me in :D

Stu and Tracey

Susieque and Rennie

Techno and significant other

TC

Yorbandit

mojobanana

Littlecat

Donnie Brasco

nman1

Rebel Rach

UK190