TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Hi folks, unfortunately I canny go I'm gona have to get a new back tyre and valve thanks to a big screw that decided it really liked my tyre. so thats most of the money that was gona get me there spent.

Bit bummed about it, was looking forward to meeting some fellow bike types. But hey can't wil them all.

Sorry folks.

There's only me who knows how it works but you can see everything with you been admin

In admin panel look for advertisements :-)

dont know if i will be going now all depending if i have a bike or mine sorted will know nearer the time :cry:

Aaww I hope so Craig - would be such a shame if you have to miss it!!

Claim against her insurance for mental distress of not going to Rally!! :wink: :lol:

dont know if i will be going now all depending if i have a bike or mine sorted will know nearer the time :cry:

Aaww I hope so Craig - would be such a shame if you have to miss it!!

Claim against her insurance for mental distress of not going to Rally!! :wink: :lol:

:laugh: yer i know Sue

going look into that too Stu my insurance mentioned that will look into that when i feel better

Just saw the updated list. Can I just clarify, I AM coming,and my wife tracycoops is coming too, but we haven't had a pm. is it because I am on the list as mattycoops93 by any chance?

Matt