Suggestions for Venue for next years TMBF Rally

Tango

Are there any farms around there that do low maintenance camping? would be cheap to camp in a field somewhere with just a toilet maybe, but not sure what we would do about karaoke etc, could we do the evening in a big barn and bring our own, or is that a bit unrealistic?

The Vic Bikers Pub has camping too but I was guessing that there is a reason we don't go there.

I've heard its a right dive! how true it is I don't know :?

how about hiring a track for the weekend :lol:

The Vic Bikers Pub has camping too but I was guessing that there is a reason we don't go there.

Mandy I'm pretty sure they were one of the ones I phoned last year (amongst many! :roll: :lol: ) and they wouldn't let us have our own drinks.

How about the Miners standard.

We know the staff are slow and rude,

But the location and facilities are good, plus we can get away with pretty much what we want.

Its the Faulty towers of the camping world.

Oh YEAH BABY!!!!!

So up for THAT one!

at about 8k a day i cant see it happening :lol:

bloody shame tho....camping in the paddock at mallory sounds like a good option :D

Oh YEAH BABY!!!!!

So up for THAT one!

at about 8k a day i cant see it happening :lol:

Vicki is loaded.................... allegedly :lol: :lol:

Any idea what day/days next years will be? I have just signed a contract to work weekends, and I need to officially give them about a years notice for holiday :/

(although, unofficially it may be ok to give a few months)

Any idea what day/days next years will be? I have just signed a contract to work weekends, and I need to officially give them about a years notice for holiday :/

(although, unofficially it may be ok to give a few months)

book off every weekend in july next year then knowing your luck it will be in june :mrgreen:

Soooo go on then, what did you all do to have to change venue???

Didn't read the first few posts then?

WE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE VENUE not they had problems with us ;-)

I deffo going to 2013 meet I couldn't go this year with work commitments, I really haven't a clue where to book but I do like some of roads in Shropshire, staffordshire, Derbyshire, Wales, so anywhere round there would be great, or whereever.

Soooo go on then, what did you all do to have to change venue???

Didn't read the first few posts then?

WE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE VENUE not they had problems with us ;-)

Well of course I did stu, so what was wrong this year?

Mainly tbh the place isn't big enough if it was raining we wouldn't have the room in the pub, but there were run ins with the landlady etc.

Basically with the money they take off us they should be at our beck and call lol

staff had a crap attitude, think it was craig who nearly didnt get his booked and paid for breakfast because they decided he wasnt coming for it, despite turning up at 9:40 when Breakfast was served between 9 & 10.

price of the drinks varied depending who was behind the bar and what they felt like, bottle of cider was £3 Friday night and anywhere between that and £3.50 by Saturday night.

just shows what bloody good company everyone was as I still had a fantastic time and am already planning next years costume :mrgreen: