TMBF Rally 2013 28th-30th june

Stu

can you take me off the attending list stu please as i cant make it now cheers

Steeeeeve, I didn't know!! Wallie & I were seriously looking forward to having a laugh with you all weekend.

Epic sadness :crybaby: x

i didnt know i wasnt going either untill i got the letter from the hospital telling me im in from tuesday till thursday so not going to be well enough to do anything over that weekend now :crybaby:

Shame you won't be there, good luck with the op, hope the recovery goes well.

Haha, that'd be good but I can't stand camping, the stress of putting them up and neatly back into the bag sends me mental and even when in in the tent I don't sleep :P

I feel exactly the same. Your solution is to marry a man who does like putting tents up (like I did haha!), or just get over it, and enjoy camping with a big group, getting rather twatted and having a real laugh :mrgreen: ! We (and by we I mean my husband and likely some others who are camping!) will help you put your tent up and take it down for sure :lol:

And dear god, don't forget the underlay like I did when camping at BMF this weekend just gone - SO....VERYYY....COOOOLD!

Hahaha, I'm not into the whole guy on guy thing, not that I'm against it just not my cup of tea :P

I'll see what it's like driving with a tent on the back, I can pick a 2 man tent up for next to nothing anyway so I can bin it after anyway :D :cheers:

Seriously considering it though :D

When is the latest I can let you know stu??

so is everyone staying either in a tent or at the Lumb Farm itself? was trying to find something cheaper in that area but looks like there are no other options?

there is only 4 rooms for lumb farm and they are all booked

everyone else is camping at lumb farm which is included in the price you pay for the rally :)

I think there is a travelodge close by :?

Cheers, booked something in ripley. Will need to thing about the logistic now.

What is the plan for the event? Trying to understand whether i need to park my bike at the venue or at the hotel

Friday everyone turns up, pitches up, gets pissed.

Saturday there's ride outs during the day and then fancy dress piss up in the evening, no prizes or anything, just look as daft as possible :P Susieque and Rennie run karaoke, singing optional, even with mic in hand.

Sunday rock on home.

There'll be more than enough bikes at the site if you want to leave your bike there

Any competitions / contests?

Not that I'm aware of....but I'm sure something could be arranged......how about Midget throwing......all we need are a couple of midgets!....... :wink:

Any rideouts planned?......last years rideouts worked pretty well......well the 125 friendly one did....with TC in the lead and Roy keeping us all together..... 8-)

I still dont know if the bike is going yet as always it depends on the weather

I will be going for a bit of a blast if I do but I have nothing planned!

not sure on TC not heard nothing for a while!! :?

:lol: if I remember you followed me! Up to the point you all pissed off and left me at the side of the road sticking my helmet on at the start of snake pass :lol:

i am aiming o do some tags around that area (to the west). But will be with +1 so that would not be a speedy ride, if anyone wants to join - welcome

Not that I'm aware of....but I'm sure something could be arranged......how about Midget throwing......all we need are a couple of midgets!....... :wink:

If anyone fancies organising something for the Friday night's entertainment then just let us know :D I'm up to my eyes in work & suchlike, and Rennie is working all hrs so we'll just provide Saturday night party.

I think friday night is best left to drinking and chatting, after the travel and hours of putting up the tents I dont think anyone will want to bother. just my opinion but saying that I could go for a game of dwarf throwing :mrgreen:

What about Bonniebird Baiting?.....or Rebel Rach Ridiculing?...of course these are two extreme events and should be left to those of a younger disposition....us old un's may now know better and have the scars to prove it...I'm still carrying some shrapnel from the battle of the sexes... :up: