My God...Help the needy ffs

nman1

She's played the system & it needs changing, I'm in favour of the Chinese system, but I guess that's a little harsh, maybe benefits for the first two kids thats across the board then that's it no more extra benefits, might help stop these state sponsored baby factories.

yes its unfair on the tax payer, but something I read the other day...

Just because a child has 10 brothers and sisters, does this mean he should not have a roof over his head and food in his belly?

If she has 11 kids, then its gone past the point of being able to work. I bet she is a full time mum, keeping the house clean and clear, taking kids to school, cooking 12 meals a day etc etc etc. The horse thing is taking the piss though.

I agree that there should be a upper limit to the amount of kids someone can have that will get benifits. If you have more kids than (lets say 2) then you have to be able to pay for them yourself. If you cant provide a reasonable lifestyle for them, they get put in care. I dont see how thats harsh at all. Its not stopping people from having more kids, but at the same time its enabling everyone to be able to raise a child

I have been looking into getting a house of my own for aaages now, I would need to save up for a few more years just for a deposit. Seems having kids is a reasonable way to get a free house.

Any female volunteers...? It'll be a quick experience, 2 mins max for a lifetime of freebies? :3some:

From April, benefits will be capped at max 500 per week.. whats she gonna do then??? she'll be chopping the horse up for horse burgers to feed her kids!! :lol:

Seriously though, its the systems fault. people who work often hold back having kids because they cant afford them, or are unable to care for them properly due to work. Then you have people like this who use kids as a source of free money and a bigger house.

I cant wait for benefits to be capped and watch these jobshy idiots get a wake-up call from the real world where we dont get things if we cant afford them. hopefully the kids will see how stupid their parents have been and will strive to get a job instead of living off the state...

conversely, did anyone see the tv program about this family a few months ago?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/360165/We-ve-got-a-family-of-16-but-we-don-t-claim-state-handouts

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/360165_1.jpg

if you really want a family of that size they have shown how it should be done :D

Families like this are on the rise! As are people!

There just exists a sub culture of the utmost selfish monsters the planet has ever seen and they arent just restricted to the low class like they are.

I bet they are then the sort to look at middle and upper class and jibe how they are worlds different and its unfair. Even though one worked for it to provide their children a future, rather than just spam out kids with no finance and expects everything from the government :x

Does your head in they are allowed to walk the streets doesnt it?

My Father was one of nine survivors and my mother one of ten. It was quite common earlier in the 20thcentury. Families were large and encouraged to be large to repopulate after the two wars.

Being a mother used to be seen as a noble occupation.

£200 a month is what? £7 a day. Packet of fags and a beer. No family pets on benefits?

Don't let the posh bast*rds with all the money make you believe that we the poor are to blame for everything.

Divide and conquer. 8-)

Keith said to me about a month ago, when he wanted to start a family they first decided if they could afford it these days no such consideration its f**king retarded!

If your on benefits you shouldnt be allowed end of, having kids is not a right but no matter what you think about that, more than a couple is downright absurd especially if you have no means of income, this isnt deepest africa half of them arnt going to die before they reach 3 yrs old or whatever we dont need to repopulate after a war im with neil all the way on this one!

Not only that its not fair on the damn kids, and the only reason she should have a horse is if shes gonna eat it!

Forced contraception should be aplied!

I believe the correct term for a burger made out of horse meat is a beef burger.

I'm definitely on the side of 'stop at 2 unless you can afford otherwise'. How can she give any of those kids anywhere near the amount of attention they need? She can't. She's a criminal in my eyes... Scammed the system at the expense of kids lives.

I`m not speaking from lack of know how here, my mother was one of nine, and her mother died while the youngest was just 15. They lived in a council house with three bedrooms. So if Mum and Dad had one room that`s nine kids in 2 bedrooms. :shock: And don`f forget peeps, they did not have telly in them days :wink:

Grandad worked bloody hard and from what I`ve learnt`t did not take a penny from the state, so you could bring up a large family without sponging. It would seem you can do these days. A bloody site easier than long ago.

I think this hand out system stinks and the needy go without while the selfish benefit. ALL TOTALLY WRONG

Whilst I don't agree with this story (I'm more of Tankbags view, Chinese System all the way!), if she is offered a £400k house to be built for her, surely she would be a looney not to accept. (I realise that at this moment she is considering not to accept it though, but thats due to all the press coverage)

Whilst I don't agree with this story (I'm more of Tankbags view, Chinese System all the way!), if she is offered a £400k house to be built for her, surely she would be a looney not to accept. (I realise that at this moment she is considering not to accept it though, but thats due to all the press coverage)

Exactly, its the "system" thats wrong... why does the "system" allow her to be offered a 400k house???

With minimum wage at 6.19 per hour, I say benefits should be capped at the equivalent of 35hours per week @ £6 per hour. That would be fair on people who do work and give a 19p per hour incentive to the lazy f#ckers to get out of bed and get a job!!

:stupid:

But I think if you did that they would claim it was unfair. And this is what annoys me... Human rights. :lol:

People who dont care about anyone but themselves seem to play that card the most!

Whole system is broken to be fair, as people royally take the piss with it. And as with any system there will be piss takers, ours is just wide open to it!

I do find it funny how most of them can barely read and write but seem to know "just" enough to fill in a benefits form!

dont even get me started on this one...i have to watch every bloody penny , and get fleeced by the taxman every month to support these ****s

meanwhile trying to instill a good work ethic in my daughters, who i raise single handedly, at the same time as having to watch them manage with what we can afford, whilst their mates with 'unable to get a job ( bleeped out here for fear of offendiing)...parents manage to supply the latest phones , ipads , etc, and takeaways whenever the fancy takes them.

suffice to say it really pisses me off

Yep, China has the right idea, two children and the next one will cost you £3000 or you have it aborted. I would have these wasters sterilised after two kids to make sure they didn't give birth to any more wasters. A working family has to pay for everything here while the workshy to**ers get it all handed to them. :evil:

Think the only time my family has ever accepted help like this was when my dad was looking for work and after fives months of no luck, accepted job seekers till he managed to secure his latest Role.

Helped our family when we needed it and now he doesn't need the benefits anymore so they've all stopped!

Perfect example of the system working well.. However this relied on my dad not going "Sod it.. Easy life this! I'll just sit back and live on it", like its so obvious some do!

Can't believe she's moaning about this new house!

Ahh.. This new streak in society sickens me.