big HUGE request, do you remember.....

bex

right I don't think I am going mad but it is possible but.....

a few years ago I kind of remember superbike riders lining up on the grid in a line and being led by James Toseland they revved their engines to play a piece of music. i would ove to use it in a lesson but i cant find a video of it.

Does anyone remember?

i know i went through lots of combinations and the bennets advert fun day type clip is the only thinkg friends have suggested but i do remember it as being the bikes lines up on the grid.

Unfortunately Rennie i think i may be the only person on theplannet not to under stand the point of twitter and therefore do not have an account :(

Unfortunately Rennie i think i may be the only person on theplannet not to under stand the point of twitter and therefore do not have an account :(

I was the same but there are some useful feeds on twitter, the highways agency for instance tweet on traffic problems, Marq Marquez tweets loads of stuff you have to google translate :lol:

i know i went through lots of combinations and the bennets advert fun day type clip is the only thinkg friends have suggested but i do remember it as being the bikes lines up on the grid.

Unfortunately Rennie i think i may be the only person on the planet not to under stand the point of twitter and therefore do not have an account :(

I do understand the point of twitter

that's why I don't have an account

I searched for his website, but obviously he's gone from bikes to music, so it could be lost in the midsts of the www.

Not bad this...

Still can't blood embed YouTube :evil:

yeah thats not working, perhaps Stu could help?