Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

Looking like it might be a wet one this year :(

forecast says chance of showers in the evening of friday, and showers sunday afternoon. saturday is supposed to be great though. :D

Anyone knows of a reasonable accommodation nearby? Not getting many options via booking.com and laterooms.com

Great feild right next to the pub..

Anyone knows of a reasonable accommodation nearby? Not getting many options via booking.com and laterooms.com

I'm assuming that Remy managed to find someone to take her accommodation......otherwise, I think Stu is staying in the Travelodge/Premier inn in Tewkesbury......so maybe check them out too..... 8-)

you wont get anything else and not at a reasonable price either!!

that's exactly where i am now....

cheers Tango and Stu

GOG - thanks for the PM. I am going thru your list but getting nowhere so far

Looking like it might be a wet one this year :(

I've given up watching the weather forecast, this week it's gone from being a soaker to sun and now possibly showers for the rally. Well whatever bring it on.

I cant load the bike up till I'm just about to leave!

for one I will be out on it tomorrow and secondly I won't get it out the gate with the luggage on :lol: :lol:

we are looking at setting off at around 7.30 - 8am on friday to get ther for around 2-3 ish.......yup we are making a day of it 8-) providing the rain doesnt stop play :lol:

A fair number of us camping, TC........ 8-)

Yeah.....b*gger the weather.......it'll do what it wants to do on the day........ :wink: Went to Ledbury a couple of weeks back and it p*ssed it down pretty much all the way.......was more upset about the bike getting dirty than getting wet myself...... :lol: :lol: Once you get that first pint in your hand you soon forget about the wet ride over there...... :wink:

I think our aim is early to mid afternoon..meeting at Leicester at around 12, then amble down with a stop or 3 , we've got a slightly poorly pillion at the moment , so the pace will depend mostly on how well she holds up .

Think we're aiming to set off late morning / midday. Forecast currently says rain in Tewkesbury at 3pm-4pm so will try to arrive before then - need time to set up the tent then ride into town to stock up on beer and food! :lol:

Bob - where should we meet you if we're heading up with you guys? At your place?

Latest forecast for tomorrow

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?acti ... bury;sess=

Looking at that forecast around 4pm

Hopefully were on site and pitched up camp before that arrives. Apart from that predicted downpour the weekend not looking so bad