Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

yes first job of the day is to get your tent up!

we are speaking from experience here!

never beer first! it take a lot longer to put the tent up if you do :lol: :lol:

Losers can just nick Nmans tent as he can never find it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Missing this one as well Dave. Too much holiday booked for other events, like family weddings, family holidays and friends weddings. That's three years I`ll have missed out on a bloody good weekend :shock: :? Next year for sure.

Joy! Sue just told me she can't make it, she has got to take her daughter up to Newcastle on the Friday for the open day at the Uni. Her daughter now wants to make a weekend of it. I'm now thinking if I'm free to come on my own, who's going from the Nott's area?

Welcome to come plod with us Chris. About 6 of us going together. Can either come to us in Heanor or we're meeting Jam and Derek at Leicester Forest East services. Plan from there so far is all the way down the A46.

Welcome to come plod with us Chris. About 6 of us going together. Can either come to us in Heanor or we're meeting Jam and Derek at Leicester Forest East services. Plan from there so far is all the way down the A46.

Thanks for that OhJay when are you going? l'll keep in touch hopefully l will make it. it now all depends on whether l get a call to work or not

Going down during the day on Friday. Don't know exact timings yet. Knowing us it'll be best part of .... at least...about 11:00 before we leave Heanor :lol: Work on lunchtime Leicester and work back from that

For some reason I think I've still got your number from a previous get together you got called away to work. Can text when we get a better idea?

Going down during the day on Friday. Don't know exact timings yet. Knowing us it'll be best part of .... at least...about 11:00 before we leave Heanor :lol: Work on lunchtime Leicester and work back from that

For some reason I think I've still got your number from a previous get together you got called away to work. Can text when we get a better idea?

Many thanks Mate, will keep in touch

Myself and Raabey will be arriving Saturday morning to wake you lot up :bike2:

Can't make the Friday so coming early Saturday to rideout, have a laugh and come to the evening par-tay!