Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

Myself and Raabey will be arriving Saturday morning to wake you lot up :bike2:

Can't make the Friday so coming early Saturday to rideout, have a laugh and come to the evening par-tay!

hows the leg doing pal

Myself and Raabey will be arriving Saturday morning to wake you lot up :bike2:

Can't make the Friday so coming early Saturday to rideout, have a laugh and come to the evening par-tay!

hows the leg doing pal

Bones healed, just a bit sore from soft tissue damage. You won't know anythings wrong to look at me though now.

offer them £20 and a curly wurly :lol:

My motorbike-to-chocolate calculator tells me that's 0.25% of a brand new Fazer right there!

Smart move offering Curly Wurly, if you'd said Freddo... well, those things are practically worth their weight in motorbike.

anyone able to meet me near???? :crybaby: don't know the way

I'm going down the A49 to get there. if that's any good for you.

Where are you coming from.

We'll be heading in to Tewkesbury from Chipping Campden way........which is probably the opposite direction that you'll be coming in from........but we could meet you on the Ledbury-Tewkesbury road at the turnoff to the pub and ride in with you from there if that's any good for you?

Be great to see you again Priest.......been a few years mate....... 8-)

Fancy dress pretty much finished off this afternoon...... :wink:

We'll be heading in to Tewkesbury from Chipping Campden way........which is probably the opposite direction that you'll be coming in from........but we could meet you on the Ledbury-Tewkesbury road at the turnoff to the pub and ride in with you from there if that's any good for you?

Be great to see you again Priest.......been a few years mate....... 8-)

Fancy dress pretty much finished off this afternoon...... :wink:

TC has text me, said about meeting in Ledbury I think I know the pub on the ring road your talking about, forgotten the name!! Lol, bloody iphone not working properly today! Grrrrrrrrrrr