Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

yep, seems the best thing to do is arrive early pitch the tent and get into the bar before the storm hits!

Nah, that's the second best thing to do.

The best thing to do is not to drink so much on the first night that you chunder right outside the entrance to your tent, right Ricky? :lol:

yep, seems the best thing to do is arrive early pitch the tent and get into the bar before the storm hits!

Nah, that's the second best thing to do.

The best thing to do is not to drink so much on the first night that you chunder right outside the entrance to your tent, right Ricky? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Anyone knows of a reasonable accommodation nearby? Not getting many options via booking.com and laterooms.com

Did you try the motorhome at the venue? No-one asked me about it so I cancelled - Sam may have re-let it by now, but worth asking her

I've managed to get sunday off so can do the full rally.

Just got to do a brief Friday morning then I'm setting off. If it's peeing down the top box and tent are going in the car.

I've got a fair weather reputation to keep up.

Aaaaaaaaaaa-hahahahahahaaaaaaa! :-D

That must have been a rough night with the stench of your honk wafting in the tent.

Cheers Ollie, made my day.

Hope you all have a good rally, will be thinking of you while I'm slaving away :cry:

A few things I will miss:

having the p*ss taken out of me for not being able to put up my tent :oops:

admiring Bonnies Bonnie :)

drooling over Tangos Triple :wink:

Hiding from Donnies singing :shock:

laughing at the antics of TC & Roy :mrgreen:

Remy Dancing :drool:

Scary large man with an axe :eek2:

Stu riding his bike and wearing a costume..... oh wait we miss that most years anyway :up:

Leathers with rain suit over the top?....... :wink:

what i was thinking... it will be too hot for textiles and hopefully not enough rain to need textiles.

trouble is my rainsuit onesie is a bit of a pain to get on over my leathers. once my legs are in, and hands in the sleeves, i have to do the "rain suit dance" to get the suit up over my race hump!

Leathers with rain suit over the top?....... :wink:

what i was thinking... it will be too hot for textiles and hopefully not enough rain to need textiles.

trouble is my rainsuit onesie is a bit of a pain to get on over my leathers. once my legs are in, and hands in the sleeves, i have to do the "rain suit dance" to get the suit up over my race hump!

Lol.....me too Joe.......don't have a race hump, but it gets hooked up on the shoulder armour........let the dance begin..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

ollie you worry too much :lol:

we are almost packed nothing is on the bike though as I can't get it out the back gate with anything on it :lol: