MOD 1 tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
Brilliant, passed my mod 2 today with 1 minor. I stalled in very very slow moving traffic. Very pleased and thanks for all the encouragement, I appreciate it!!

YAY now get a proper bike :P

Excellent! Well done :thumb:

So started eying up bikes yet? :wink:

Yes so, picking up my 2000 GSXR 750 on Saturday morning. Yellow and black, it stalls occasionally when warm but starts up again straight away. I guess thats the fuel filter or breather filter. I'll get it in for a service anyway and hopefully that will get sorted.

Excellent! Well done :thumb:

So started eying up bikes yet? :wink:

Yes so, picking up my 2000 GSXR 750 on Saturday morning. Yellow and black, it stalls occasionally when warm but starts up again straight away. I guess thats the fuel filter or breather filter. I'll get it in for a service anyway and hopefully that will get sorted.

You will love the 750...

Congratlations! Only just seen this thread so I've just read the ups and downs of it all. I've decided though, I'll keep quiet about my tests u til I've done them. I was watching some helpful tips/ advice about passing mod 1 and 2 the other day on YouTube. One of the first tips was not to set yourself up for a fall. Don't tell anybody then there is a lesser expectation put on yourself lol.

Doesn't matter though now! Party!

• 2 weeks later...
have mine booked. one question how much riding experience did you have. im jumping straight in only have the day of cbt experience

You're doing a 5 day though right? You'll be fine. They may put you on a 125 for a bit at first just so you can get to grips with the controls and balance again and it'll all come flooding back! :thumb:

have mine booked. one question how much riding experience did you have. im jumping straight in only have the day of cbt experience

Hi mate sorry for the delay in replying!! I rode a bit when I was a lot younger so had some experience. The best advice in my opinion is just to relax, easier said than done I know! Your instructor will not put you through for your test unless he/she is happy that you are competent enough. Enjoy it, listen to all advice from your instructor and good luck!! Let us know how you get on.