rennie

yes midnight tonight.

just delete 2 riders using red cross in corner of pic

then choose 2 more from list.

you have to stay in budget and still have 2 riders

from each class

don't forget to submit!

More shenanigans!

I messaged MCN to find out why Guintoli was on zero points after I had transferred him back in for the Japan meet.

This is their reply and my reply back to them. I'm still waiting for an explanation from them.

"Hi there,

Thanks for the email.

It seems that you missed the deadline for Guintoli to score points, you can see the deadline on the game rules page (11/03/16 00:00)

Kind regards,

Support team

Hi

Surely if I tried to change my team after the deadline then the system would not have let me change my riders?

If the system had stopped me changing my riders because I tried to change after the deadline, then I would have actually scored more points as I would have had Van Der Mark in my team.

Why did the system allow me to change riders after the deadline this year, but has never allowed this to happen in previous years?

Regards

Paul"

I think that it works that transfers can be made at any time, it'll always let you. The time window that rider changes will score points for you is a however just a time deadline. It would have been cheaper for them to build the system this way, they'll just run a batch job on the data set after the midnight for the points scoring deadline. They don't have to manage transfer windows that would have to physically change the sites functionality.

Its cheap and cheerful, but it's a shame that they just didn't keep building on what they had before.

More shenanigans!

I messaged MCN to find out why Guintoli was on zero points after I had transferred him back in for the Japan meet.

This is their reply and my reply back to them. I'm still waiting for an explanation from them.

"Hi there,

Thanks for the email.

It seems that you missed the deadline for Guintoli to score points, you can see the deadline on the game rules page (11/03/16 00:00)

Kind regards,

Support team

Hi

Surely if I tried to change my team after the deadline then the system would not have let me change my riders?

If the system had stopped me changing my riders because I tried to change after the deadline, then I would have actually scored more points as I would have had Van Der Mark in my team.

Why did the system allow me to change riders after the deadline this year, but has never allowed this to happen in previous years?

Regards

Paul"

R. Team Budget Transfers Pts.

1 GT250 Milan Gajic £0 2 352

2 roys wobblers roy garnett £0 0 328

3 RB Racing Robert Bagshaw £100 k 0 321

4 Weekend Warriors Paul De Ste Croix £0 0 318

5 Big Green Dog David Ralphson £300 k 1 285

6 Jivesterrrs Elite Stars Martin Haylett £0 2 251

7 BrizzleSBK Matthew Wylde £400 k 2 248

8 The Green Rattlecans Sam Hoggarth £200 k 2 228

9 AGM Racing Alex Gray £100 k 2 205

10 Ale Team John Beckett £600 k 2 176

11 KO Racing Andrew Bateson £200 k 1 167

12 Rennies rides ian renshaw £100 k 2 122

13 Susies Stunners susan walls £0 0 102

14 neilm Neil Marsden £0 1 102

Last Updated: 22/03/2016 17:52:25

The latest table, I still think it's wrong, I'm not sure Josh

at the very least Capt. points haven't been awarded!

I'll keep checking and post if/when they get it right :D

Josh if your team was registered with MCN but not the mini league

your points count. If you're starting from scratch they don't. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...