EU... in or out

Six30

<t>In or Out</t>  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Haven't got the foggiest!

Thank the Lord you explained that .....The point is 27 other national governments are voting on things that will affect the uk.

Just as we vote on things that will affect them. Given that we have voted in favour of 97% of all EU legislation over the last 6 years, where precisely do you see the problem?

will I be able to use a crayon instead of a pencil to vote , I've only got a crayon.

Only if it complies with 2009/48/EC (the Toys Safety Directive) Section 2.1 "Colouring and painting articles." :lol:

Thank the Lord you explained that .....The point is 27 other national governments are voting on things that will affect the uk.

Just as we vote on things that will affect them. Given that we have voted in favour of 97% of all EU legislation over the last 6 years, where precisely do you see the problem?

Out.

.....The point is 27 other national governments are voting on things that will affect the uk.

Do you have a particular law in mind that affects you negatively?

the results are generally pretty positive I reckon, creating laws that stop our government from f@!£4ng us over, things like:

- equal pay for men and women

- legal right to 4 weeks paid leave

- employer can't force you to work over 48 hour a week

- statutory maternity leave

- equal rights for full time, part time workers

- parents entitlement to leave to look after their kids

- protection from discrimination, whether that's race, age, disability and so on

- health and safety at work, and your employers responsibility to ensure your safety

And this also means we are involved in enforcing these things on other countries as well, protecting workers across the whole of europe, which is really pretty cool.

I could see a lot of these things never coming into existence under a tory government without any EU input.

Other cool stuff we get to input on are things like climate change, which is pretty important.

Out.

I think that encapsulates my fears about this referendum more succinctly than anything posted so far.

Out.

I think that encapsulates my fears about this referendum more succinctly than anything posted so far.

You carry on eating your dictionary

Great post Tango!

But the problem is that so many people have been brainwashed into the idea that everything wrong in their lives is down to the EU and immigrants.

Blair's lies, scams, and warmongering are all forgotten now!

Out.

If any of those words stumped you your grasp of English must be on a par with your grasp of Eur... No... Stop it Mark... Behave yourself... Play nicely... :lol:

If any of those words stumped you your grasp of English must be on a par with your grasp of Eur... No... Stop it Mark... Behave yourself... Play nicely... :lol:

I thought you were above personal insults Mr W.

True colours starting to show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohhh handbags :D I know what the W stands for now .

I thought you were above personal insults Mr W.

True colours starting to show?

It's Dr W, if you don't mind. :wink:

Sir! Sir! He's being mean to me Sir!

Sir! Sir! He's being mean to me Sir!

image.jpg.4e79e0c7c9157a5c7c746187a9e0a4dd.jpg

Interesting article on how misinformed the Leavers are:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-british-public-wrong-about-nearly-everything-survey-shows-a7074311.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't worry xtreme they won't chuck you out of Spain if we leave , I've arrange for em to chuck you in Italy so you can be nearer your be loved Rossi :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-british-public-wrong-about-nearly-everything-survey-shows-a7074311.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't worry xtreme they won't chuck you out of Spain if we leave , I've arrange for em to chuck you in Italy so you can be nearer your be loved Rossi :D

I got a taste for those Italian women......so I could handle it.

But I just couldn't wear my JL99 pyjamas any more. :cry:

I got a taste for those Italian women......so I could handle it.

But I just couldn't wear my JL99 pyjamas any more. :cry:

Just wear the jl99 thong instead :booty:

People keep putting these videos of the PM a few years back fighting for us to leave the EU. What's changed? He's adamant for us to stay now? I'm so confused.