5 days 'til test + get my bike!!

Yes.. Terrifying [emoji39] not as such, haven't dreamt of going over 5k yet but you can just tell there's a LOT more than the SV650 I learnt on!

Just had my ground anchor installed, mates coming round with my chain and then we are going to pop to Halfords for a cover and then I'm all set for sleepless night thinking someone's gonna steal it [emoji39]

Congrats mate...... 8-)

The TT600 power delivery is quite different to the SV650. ......The SV has more low end torque, but the TT needs to be revved......there's a couple of noticeable power steps in the TT power band......The first at around 7000rpm.....and another around 10000rpm......so, just watch out for them the first couple of times you wind it up...... :wink:

Take it through the tyne tunnel!! It is free for bikes afterall :D
I can't wait! The exhaust.. isn't exactly standard.. lets just say, so I'm air wits going to be an awesome experience. Mate has an akroprovak(?) exhaust on his ZX6R and this is way louder but a much deeper tone.

Congrats lad, Im just doon the road in Jarrow, who did you train with?

One minor [emoji4] got the bike!!
Dnj motors mate absolutely top lad Alan, would recommend him to anyone. I went to see him today with my new bike

Just been through the tunnel tonight around 8ish.. I had no idea what to do when I got to the gate!? Until I seen the sign that said just wait

Just been through the tunnel tonight around 8ish.. I had no idea what to do when I got to the gate!? Until I seen the sign that said just wait

so are you still waiting ?? :mrgreen:

Luckily my knight in shining armour came along and gave me the green light and opened the barrier [emoji39]