TOGS ride out 24th April

weather looks ok, so all good for me! Just gotta find the pub, not been there before, plus I only have my phone as sat-nav! Still, be good to meet u all.

Also gotta watch out for someone wielding green paint as someone threatened to paint my steed green a while back and I'm not sure my alarm guards me against that!

Meet up with Ollie if you can :D

See you all tomorrow, hopefully weather is gonna stay as "Cloudy" :) See you all there!

Also gotta watch out for someone wielding green paint as someone threatened to paint my steed green a while back and I'm not sure my alarm guards me against that!

I'm sure no one would do that :angel12:

Yeah.....I think we're all set. Slight problem that we need fuel and our local fuelling station is shut for refurb.....and the b1198 is closed from the end of our road to Papworth, but these are just slight hitches that we'll find a way round...... :wink:

Ride safe folks......and we'll see you there.......except for the wimps!!...... :wink:

Ahh finally home! :D

Was so lovely to see you all and meet new faces!

Phil, who knew you were so charming in real life :mrgreen:

Had an awesome day out and proud to add 'fording a river' to the list of things I've done on a bike :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I'm last one back. Thanks Glorian for organising. Was good to meet you all and put names and faces to the forum tags. rain held off but the local roads are wet, but not as wet as the route ( ford) to the Castle.

Nice afternoon, thanks for an enjoyable ride out and for making me feel welcome. Will see some of you again on a Tuesday sometime at the swan.

And I thought phil's pipes were awesome sounding, albeit 107db ear splitting madness!

J :cheers:

Thanks all for coming :)

Sorry again about the satnav issues!

Time to invest in a proper sat nav methinks

What are you using now?

I was using my phone but couldn't get signal to load it haha. I have an offline map to use for next routes. Problem is MAKING the routes on a phone is not easy.

Also thinknig of getting a better mount so it's easier to see while riding.