TOGS ride out 24th April

tbh it was originally 4 of us planning to meet up and collect a tag, but we're coming from 50 miles each way :D

But yes when you put it like that it's 45mins to collect a tag and meet up :P

You wanna watch how you talk to the girls or your "swingarm" might end up like this when you meet them on the 24th

http://i.imgur.com/W5p4tYZ.jpg

:lol:

Are you suggesting the ladies are all rather large and heavy :shock: your a brave man .

Looks like the missus has put a spanner in the works by inviting family over.... :( can make it unless someone wants a lodger

Quick, put it on the calendar and blame her for not checking and as Mr B says get her to in-invite :wink:

Looks like the missus has put a spanner in the works by inviting family over.... :( can make it unless someone wants a lodger

Can you not just take your balls out of her handbag :lol:

ok i have a plan. involves some wheeler dealing but i just realised its payday that weekend, so im sure a trip to bluewater or lakeside might be enoug, maybe even macarthur glen outlet in ashford....

so might still be there :)

six, the only reason my balls are in her handbag is so she can fondle them whenever she wants..... kinda comforting :P :up:

ok i have a plan. involves some wheeler dealing but i just realised its payday that weekend, so im sure a trip to bluewater or lakeside might be enoug, maybe even macarthur glen outlet in ashford....

six, the only reason my balls are in her handbag is so she can fondle them whenever she wants..... kinda comforting :P :up:

Until they are squeezed :seeya:

Dudes, looks like I'm off games for a bit - got to spend the day in hospital with my girlie tomorrow and she's going to need looking after for a while.

Sorry chums, I was looking forward to seeing you all!

I can not make this now ladies and gents. :crybaby:

Noo!

Thats a shame :(

Hopefully see you at the next one..

Hopefully I will make the next one as I do enjoy the company of fellow bikers.

Its purely for financial reasons that I can't make this one and not cos you guys and gals have scared me off :lol:

Dudes, looks like I'm off games for a bit - got to spend the day in hospital with my girlie tomorrow and she's going to need looking after for a while.

Aww hope she feels better soon :thumb:

Its purely for financial reasons that I can't make this one and not cos you guys and gals have scared me off

HA! Well start saving now for the next one :lol:

Until they are squeezed :seeya:

i might like that thou :yay:

Jeez! That is a fair reason there Fro! :(

Really sorry and hope she's ok soon x

Nice one :thumb: do you reckon she could fit another set in there

Sorry to hear that MrFro. Hope she is well soon.

Kinky :3some:

if i ask her tonight, i definately wont make it..lol