Late season meet - Take 2!

Stu

Fred we can have our own rally at the end of October added bonus of not having any of those fair weather riders there :wink: :lol:

I will come on the car and make bike noises :lol: :lol:

I am up for that Hoggs :thumb:

Date and location to be decided..........Saturday,s are best for me, but not the 8th or 15th of October.....the Germans are coming to visit us that week. :thumb:

29th October is my next free weekend :lol: I'll look up some places and get my people to call your people with the details :mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan :thumb:

Can you make convincing FJR sounds Stu?

Thats easy I will just bring a sawing machine :lol:

:D I will have to believe you, I've never heard a FJR running........some have passed me, all I hear is Whoooosh! :)

I dug out my waterproofs earlier too. Can we re arrange for a Sunday? As I work sat morns and was gona have to rush about.

I have a baby arriving soon so hopefully it won't conflict or the other half will kill me for going to the meet and not being at the birth :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You bunch of Northern nancys ....threat of a bit of rain and it's all off

Us Southerners don't feel the rain , we just get wet... Your god ...that is Sean Bean will be ashamed of the lot of ya :lol:

You bunch of Northern nancys ....threat of a bit of rain and it's all off

Us Southerners don't feel the rain , we just get wet... Your god ...that is Sean Bean will be ashamed of the lot of ya :lol:

My thoughts exactly, i feel ashamed i moved up t' north ish

In Oct I'm busy First weekend and 22/23..

If we go for the last weekend, at least it gives people plenty of time to get plans in place, even if it means coming in the car :D

Could even do Halloween fancy dress ;)

In Oct I'm busy First weekend and 22/23..

If we go for the last weekend, at least it gives people plenty of time to get plans in place, even if it means coming in the car :D

Could even do Halloween fancy dress ;)

does this mean a blood splattered pikachu by any chance