MOD 2 training done.

I nearly made that mistake too but having been on a DAS course this week on ER-6N's I realised I made the right decision.

When I pass I'll be getting an MY-07 I think, I really want a CBR600RR but because I'm a new rider the insurance for one of them is just stupidly more expensive than an MT-07

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so this is like going out on the CG for the first time all over again. So slow, steady and stiff on the corners. Loving it so far though and the feeling when I twist the throttle. Love it.

You'll get the hang of it soon.

Bear in mind though that when there are wet leaves or mud or frost on the road, then go a bit more easy... it's only a few weeks away now.

Top stuff :thumb: as said take it nice and easy getting used to the power and keep an eye out for slippery bits

I think I can almost see your grin from here! :mrgreen: